News BREAKING Holloway vs Yair Set for Nov

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fun fight, but don't you think seeing KZ get beaten by Ortega so decisively makes it a bit less interesting? Honestly, I was thought KZ had more than one loss since then though for some reason, so yeah who knows. If Yair comes back improved it could be a really good one.
i mean the stakes might not be as high as we want from a max fight, but stylistically i think it’s just fine. maybe yair doesn’t “deserve” it but if he doesn’t pull out, it’s a big opportunity and a big performance could catapult him into contendership.

giphy.gif
Only landed after he kept delaying the fight, god knows how many times. KZ shoulda have just clobbered him while he was trying that "sportsmanship" b/s he was doing while he was hurt badly.

I've never seen anyone get away with such a b/s move like that. Karma is real and Max is gonna expose this coward.ya-wey-yanowey.gif

I think alot of people are ready to see max destroy this guy's face

Given the recent fights in the FW division. I'd say ortega's standup is better than Yair's at this point. He barely got by Zombie thanks to a lucky elbow.

Awesome fight.

Hopefully Yair actually shows up.

Yairs leg kicks are going to chew Holloway up a bit early similar to Calvin fight. But just like that fight, Max's conditioning and superior offensive and defensive boxing will win him the fight.

Yair still has time to pull out...

Isn't Max the one that pulled out? Hence the delay?

Any opportunity to slight Max with you I swear lol.

<36>

Yair as of late has had the more dubious track record of pulling out from the two. Besides the health scare before he fought Ortega a few years ago, Max has been the more consistent performer, so what if he gets Injure? These things happen. Yair on the other hand can barely make it to his USADA appointments lately, let alone fighting inside the Octagon.

Back