Breaking: Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes Headlines TUF 22 Finale (Poll)

Is TUF 22 the one currently being coached by Urijah and Conor?

These fights lately make no sense

Yeah, it's a good fight but it's kinda stupid matchmaking

How come I don't see any other outlet confirming this?

These fights lately make no sense

Yeah, it's a good fight but it's kinda stupid matchmaking

It makes sense depending on the angle you're looking at it from.

Conor fans are already praying for Chad.

Meh, I think Chad presents a much bigger problem. A lot more power, better striking and wrestling. I feel like this is sort of a stylistic nightmare for Frankie.

Edgars MMA wrestling is better in my opinion. Edgar in transitions is also better.

Awesome fight. Frankie is taking this, but this will be "full camp" Mendes, so who knows?

UFC must really not want Conor vs Frankie.

Thank god, I'm glad they didn't go with that ridiculous idea of Edgar vs Stephens. Edgar should be facing the very best fighters for the chance to face the winner of Aldo/Conor, not a crowd pleasing midcarder.

One of the best fights on paper to me. I can't wait for this one.

UFC must really not want Conor vs Frankie.

I think that's part of it, but I also think they just dont want frankie in another title fight. So, how do they do that? put frankie against the toughest guy possible, the toughest stylistic match up possibe, and hope that guy (mendes) knocks frankie off. Oh, and since Mendes already had multiple shots at a title and a shot at an interim belt, they wont have to worry if he wins, they can just give the title shot to Max and say "Mendes has had his chances"

That's how I think the ufc thinks.

Thank god, I'm glad they didn't go with that ridiculous idea of Edgar vs Stephens. Edgar should be facing the very best fighters for the chance to face the winner of Aldo/Conor, not a crowd pleasing midcarder.
Edgar is the rightful number one contender. Even if Chad took the Conor fight on short notice and not at optimal conditions, he still lost. The fight to make is obviously Frankie Edgar vs Max Holloway.

Back