Breaking: Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes Headlines TUF 22 Finale (Poll)

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Great main event for an unusually stacked TUF Finale event. I guess this means we're getting a Holloway/Oliveira rematch?

Last edited:
I'd like to see Frankie win as I didn't like all the excuses made after Mendes lost to McG.

I still feel Mendes will win though. He did quite well vs Aldo.

Frankie Edgar via unanimous decision.

Damn! A fight i wanted to see for the longest time. Great if true!

Edgar's gonna run rings around Chad. He's a faster, better conditioned version.

Good matchup. I have a feeling that Mendes takes this.

gut says Chad by KO.

I hope this one goes better than Edgar vs. Faber. Sick fight on paper. On paper.

My brain says Frankie wins this with the wrestling being neutralized and him popping Chad with shots over the course of 5 rounds.

But I have a feeling Chad will eventually hurt Edgar and get a tko. Edgar's footwork is ever-improving but he's still very hittable and with the reach being so close, he's going to have to get into Chad's space in order to land. And while he was able to move in and out cleanly with Faber, I believe Chad to have the better footwork and standup between the two.

I'm just fucking excited really.

they should have done edgar vs holloway.

If mendes wins, I really don't wanna see him fight for the title again.

My brain says Frankie wins this with the wrestling being neutralized and him popping Chad with shots over the course of 5 rounds.

I believe Chad to have the better footwork and standup between the two.

I'm just fucking excited really.

Chads footwork is almost non existent and Edgar's is one of the best in the sport.

Chads footwork is almost non existent and Edgar's is one of the best in the sport.

Watch chad cut off the cage and then knock Lamas out and tell me Chad's footwork is non existent.

Whoa didn't see this coming. I think Chad knocks out Frankie but I'm picking Frankie to win via decision.

Last edited:
Whoa didn't see this coming. Can Mendes cope with 3 straight losses?

I think Chad knocks out Frankie but I'm picking Frankie to win via decision. While this is a sick fight to make, the UFC match making sucks.

Na bro, Chad gonna put Frankie on queer street.

at least way better than stephens

but at this point i wanted holloway

HOLY ESO****US! This is my dream match @FW! I think Chad will snap his loss streak but you'll never know. Very even intriguing matchup!

Whoa didn't see this coming. Can Mendes cope with 3 straight losses?

I think Chad knocks out Frankie but I'm picking Frankie to win via decision. While this is a sick fight to make, the UFC match making sucks.

It would be two straight losses, Chad ktfo Lamas before fighting Conor.

I think Edgar vs. Holloway would've been better, I'm guessing he gets the shot if Chad beats Frankie.

Fuck. The end of this year is insane. December please stay the same.

hmm...did they say how long Charles O is going to be out for? not a bad matchup though. better be Full Camp Mendes showing up for this one or Frankie is gonna make it a long night for him...

It would be two straight losses, Chad ktfo Lamas before fighting Conor.

I think Edgar vs. Holloway would've been better, I'm guessing he gets the shot if Chad beats Frankie.

Idk why the Lamas fight slipped my mind.

I love this fight.

I'm taking Edgar.

Hell yeah. I really hope both guys come out to scrap and it doesn't turn out to be a boring 5 rounder

Back