Media Breaking Down Islam Makhachev's Foot Sweeps and Finer Details

He is trying to get some air time to get paid on YT? It's half an hour of "elite" and "wow" thrown around.
He never saw a foot sweep before in his life?
Never saw a Sambo or judo match?
I don't care enough to elaborate but his analysis of the mechanics in the sweeps and throws would make my Sambo coach vomit.

That foot sweep into full mount was some super slick high level shit. Especially on a guy with as high level grappling as Tsarukyan.

He is trying to get some air time to get paid on YT? It's half an hour of "elite" and "wow" thrown around.
I don't care enough to elaborate but his analysis of the mechanics in the sweeps and throws would make my Sambo coach vomit.
And he gets paid to do this lol

>Cuck Thomas

Probably just a primer to his follow up show of breakdowns of moves on his wife.

<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>
<DisgustingHHH>

“Chants of Islam ring around the Stadium here in Russia!”

tenor.gif

Focused on all the wrong things. So focused on the fucking leg "kicking" leave the body out of shot so we can't see why the technique actually worked. Sweet.

Luke’s I know everything scktick sucks!

“I’m the Schmo with the pro” FTW!

I like to hear actual pros break down some key moves in fights, even though I don’t actively go out on my way to find said videos.

I can assure you I’m not going to waste my time watching this guy talk out of his ass for twenty odd minutes.

Luke’s I know everything scktick sucks!

“I’m the Schmo with the pro” FTW!

yeah he literally says every time that there will be better breakdowns by other people and we should watch them too

shertards get intimidated by his physical stature and vocabularly, get triggered af

Luke is a scary hard worker and him having some strong opinions triggers all of sherdog. I fucking live for it. Inject the hatred into these veins.

Go to a judo and you will learn the mechanics of his 'sweep'. It wasn't even a sweep, he simply placed his foot and blocked Tsarukyan's advancing foot. I say it isn't a sweep, because my judo coaches never called it a sweep

Does that mean Khabib will out wrestle Askren?

Back