Breaking: Dillashaw Going DOWN in Weight; Will Fight Cejudo For Flyweight Title @ UFC 233

Who Wins?

• TJ Dillashaw

• Henry Cejudo

Results are only viewable after voting.
This makes total sense. I am high on acid though so there is that.

Henry with the upset

Would love to see it, just for this:

uf205ty5waq01.png

Just a cheap glory grab for TJ if the division is done for...it only has value to me if this is the 2nd step in a plan to win 3 titles by moving up to 145lbs. later and challenging the champion there to become Triple Champ or Tramp.

Nah, looks less bad if TJ wins to close the division. They wouldn't be removing a champions true weight class for the hell of it.

I'm more excited for the weigh-in than the fught though. I always said I would wager TJ misses weight in that Mighty Mouse bout. So i'm eexcited to get put on the spot to see if I was right.

TJ will never miss weight.

He is far too professional, and he is already a small Bantamweight as it is. He packs on muscle to fight at BW. Also, he is a life long wrestler who is used to cutting and making weight.

TJ is one of the few fighters who acts and trains like a true professional athlete. He has all his bases covered from BJJ to Muay Thai to boxing to wrestling to diet and to strength and conditioning.

He invests basically all of his time into Martial Arts and the fight game, which is why he is so damn good.

Is that in response to the article blurb I saw saying Henry wanted more money to move up a weight class?

This the most WME-IMG era thing they could have done to this fight
*Face palm
LoL

Lol well The UFC is bat shit crazy now days. Cut the division, have a guy go down to fight for the belt that doesn’t actually exist now, Brillant.

TJ that scared of Marlon is wild

lol forget interim titles. Lets use fake ones.

Ok there is so much about this that I take issue with.

1) I doubt that TJ makes 125

2) If TJ makes 125 and Henry wins then it'll be nothing but excuses

3) WTF is the point of TJ fighting for a title in a division that is about to get scrapped.

4) Seriously why the fuck are they doing this?
TJ is one if not the most committed martial artist in the game, no doubt he makes the weight

Not a fan at all of these champs getting title shots in other divisions just because they are champions.

Conor, GSP, DC (who had the best case due to actually being an undefeated HW). Now TJ. Enough is enough already.

Anderson once DESTROYED 3 LHW's during his reign and never even got a title shot. What ever happened to earning the title shot? I'm not interested in this fight AT ALL. Would much rather see TJ fight Moraes.

DZTXhmC.gif

The only thing that I can think of is maybe Dillashaw put his foot down and demanded he get the dual belt shot. He's been the UFC's boy way longer than Cejudo as far as saving cards and winning/defending belts. I could see Dana relenting to a Flyweight matchup on that basis alone.

They better have some backup fighter on that card in case TJ can't make the weight or gets pulled for whatever medical condition. I'd say put Formiga on this card.

If TJ wins, there is an argument that proves 125ers didnt need their own division, they were hiding and 135ers could take it when they wanted.
If Cejudo wins, it "proves" 135-125 weight difference pointless.

Its the kick on the way out.

This doesn't make any sense. Who cares about a belt in a dead division?

Back