Breaking: Dillashaw Going DOWN in Weight; Will Fight Cejudo For Flyweight Title @ UFC 233

Who Wins?

• TJ Dillashaw

• Henry Cejudo

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is far too professional, and he is already a small Bantamweight as it is. He packs on muscle to fight at BW. Also, he is a life long wrestler who is used to cutting and making weight.
Dillashaw cuts from the same weight as Cruz, 150 lbs. And when Dillashaw was a teenager in college he only ever wrestled as low as 132 lbs (despite a 125 division existing), yet we're suppose to believe he can make 125 lbs, 14 years later?

Weird and pointless fight. I'm not feeling this fight at all

Tj has excuse if he loses. I shouldve ate more psghetti.

Def gives cejudo an advantage. But still don't know if it's enough to get the W

TJ get this if he does a good weight cut, otherwise Cejudo wins.

Sometimes the UFC is dumb is making these fights with a division getting closed. All for drawing casuals.

last belt ever in that division, why not go out on a title fight? go dillysnake!

They should have done losers division gets cut.

Kind of pointless. Should be the other way around, if they’re going to get rid of the division anyway.

Doing it at 125 make no sense so if Henry wins they still scrap the division strip him and he automatically challenges TJ at 135 since he just beat him?

Doing it at 125 make no sense so if Henry wins they still scrap the division strip him and he automatically challenges TJ at 135 since he just beat him?
Pretty much this.

I don't understand the going down in weight to take smaller people's belts.
Only in going up are you proving anything to yourself and others. IMHO.

I'm taking Cejudo. He's faster, has better wrestling, his striking is improving in leaps and bounds.
I would have favored TJ over MM due to power & MM's lack of it, but I'm picking the Lilliputian Olympian for the W.

This fight is all about TJ"s weight cut.....he's pretty ripped at 135....that extra 10 pounds could make a big difference.

flyweight title? i hope they both miss weight and really shit on the rest of the division

Back