News BREAKING: Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno 2 for the Flyweight title set for UFC 263, June 12th

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
Fig lost me as a fan on that blatantly intentional and cheap nutshot, he was gassing bad and Moreno was pouring it on him.

Also the first fight was short notice and only 6 weeks after making weight from prior fight.

I tend to think the back to back weight losses would effect Figgy Smalls more as he is the bigger guy and has had trouble with that cut in recent fights.

Moreno put on a great performance but he is taking on a difficult task here, Figgy hits harder and is notably stronger.
Tough to beat a guy who can for the most part take your punches but if he hits you clean you could be in big trouble.

Moreno is a likable dude and tough as hell, I hope it is a great fight again and I hope at some point Moreno is able to find an opportunity to seek a finish by getting DF hurt.

Either way I hope it is a war and I hope it is decisive.
Figgy Smalls lol

GIF-1-19-2021-11-49-42-PM.gif
Cute girl. Is she from Girls' Generation?

Reactions: Gio
Unfortunately most sequels dont deliver and I really believe figgy looked past last.
Cycle repeats here as better fighter wins.

Cute girl. Is she from Girls' Generation?

Correct! She is Taeyeon. The same girl in my AV, but that gif was way back when she was younger. I liked how you kinda knew her. :)

Can't wait, curious if Moreno can repeat his performance.

Has he improved that much or did Fig take him lightly?

Pretty sure Figgy took him lightly, I see him finishing him this time.

Back