News BREAKING: Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno 2 for the Flyweight title set for UFC 263, June 12th

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
Fizzy already won but judges did him dirty this time there wont be decison that mexican dude idk his name is getting koed

Fig by submission this time, Moreno chin is too good to get ktfo

If Brandon makes adjustments and Deiveson fights that recklessly again, Brandon could take it. I got a trilogy feeling as well.

Moreno is the better fighter and will finish the bully in the 4th or 5th.

Moreno was game but lost four rounds to a depleted and due to it, sometimes reckless Figgy. I'm definitely favoring Figgy in the rematch, though I'm certain it'll be a great fight as both guys are top tier action fighters.

Reactions: Gio
Fizzy already won but judges did him dirty this time there wont be decison that mexican dude idk his name is getting koed

I kind of echo this. Even with a point deduction, I had him by a point. Moreno definitely brought the fight to him though. Very impressive takedowns too.

Nice. First one was a really good fight. I favor Fig for this one.

You have to pay the poll toll. Gio is correct.

GIF-1-19-2021-11-49-42-PM.gif

I think more time for preparation will favor Moreno's fight style more than Figs. Fig fights the same exact way every time: march forward and fuck you up. Moreno is the more strategic fighter, and this extra time to gameplan will help him I think.

Close fight, though

It'll be a great fight, but everyone knows the rematch is a bunch horseshit. Not one person, be it the official judges or MMA media, scored it for Moreno. It was a draw solely because of a point deduction. Not exactly a compelling narrative for a rematch.

Can't wait, curious if Moreno can repeat his performance.

Has he improved that much or did Fig take him lightly?
Also the first fight was short notice and only 6 weeks after making weight from prior fight.

I tend to think the back to back weight losses would effect Figgy Smalls more as he is the bigger guy and has had trouble with that cut in recent fights.

Moreno put on a great performance but he is taking on a difficult task here, Figgy hits harder and is notably stronger.
Tough to beat a guy who can for the most part take your punches but if he hits you clean you could be in big trouble.

Moreno is a likable dude and tough as hell, I hope it is a great fight again and I hope at some point Moreno is able to find an opportunity to seek a finish by getting DF hurt.

Either way I hope it is a war and I hope it is decisive.

Moreno tough as hell but a well rested Fig should win convincingly this time.

Moreno is tough as hell and a great fighter, but I don't know how so many people gave it to him. Figgy was the champ walking down the challenger, no champ ever does that. That said it was such a good fight I could watch them fight on every card and never get bored.

Back