News BREAKING: Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno 2 for the Flyweight title set for UFC 263, June 12th

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
Deiveson hopefully but I'm little worried Moreno cracks him, he had him wobbled a couple of times in their 1st fight

What does more calculated mean? He couldn't have landed that nutshot any more precisely or at a better time since he was gassing. Do you mean more eye gouges or should he switch to poking like Jon Jones?
Yep...that nutshot was a game changer...

Moreno was moaning in pain dry-puking...

Nice.

One of the few cases I agree with an instant rematch, that was a crazy fight.

First fight was a lot of fun. Going with Figueiredo to win this time around. He had a record setting turnaround between title fights last time and that had to affect his performance somewhat. But Moreno should be able to make it interesting.

Nice.

One of the few cases I agree with an instant rematch, that was a crazy fight.

Agree. And imo even if the fight didn't went to a draw, people would still wanna see a rematch with how great the first fight is. It has everything

FUCK YES! honestly the fight I'm most stoked for this year, first fight was a classic and a draw one of the very few auto rematches that ppl can agree with

It is a shame Moreno is being given this rematch that he very clearly does not deserve.

Both Askar Askarov and Pantoja would give Figueiredo more of a challenge.

I've got almost 5,000 posts, and I still don't have poll starting privileges. WTF?!

When will I get to create polls?!

Only mods, admin, and plat account can make polls, afaik. :)

Moreno will have him slipping and rocked again. No way he lets Fig off the hook this time. People keep underestimating Moreno

Great run back - very excited for this scrap. 1st match was pretty amazing.

Less fouls would be good tho....

I might be a bit bias here, but Moreno will take it this time, first Mexican UFC Champion!!

Back