**BREAKING** Dana has a message for Siver

You know what, many UFC fighters make so little money there might be an amount that fighters could be bought out for. Lets say you are Dustin Poirier or Denis Siver types. You know top 10 types that aren't really threats to the belt that will probably only get paid 20k/20k. What if the UFC says, hey buddy we got an up and comer we want to build. Take the fall we got 80k wired to your bank account and give you a couple more fights.

I thought this was gonna be Dana saying "If he beats McGregor, he gets the next title shot!" :D :D :D

Wow. The Conor haters are already making excuses and demeaning any win Conor may have by saying it's fixed. GTFO with that shit --->

They are so stupid (haters), that they actually think Conor needs an excuse for beating someone... "as good as Siver."

The joke is that anyone would ever think they'd need to fix such a one-sided fight? hm, your delivery sucks

Why is it so one sided? What has Conor done to make me believe he's elite and he's gonna blow Siver out of the water?

As much as I don like Connor I think he can win this one without any help... Aldo will make a joke out of him though... to be honest I think Frankie is the type of fighter who will make him go back crying to his mommy in Ireland probably

The joke is that anyone would ever think they'd need to fix such a one-sided fight? hm, your delivery sucks

The reality is, though, that the 'gimmie' fights have always been the ones more likely to be fixed. Boxing and sumo both have long traditions of overwhelming underdogs getting a little kickback as an insurance policy to make certain they don't fuck shit up.

What was novel in the beginning with pro wrestling (and what led to pro wrestling being what it is today) was that they changed the script and paid off the favourite to lose once in a while.

I can believe they would pay Edgar, Cub, Mendes to take a dive but this is the amazing Siver. Siver is too good and could never take a dive cause it would look fake! Everyone knows this. Dat Siver win will catapult you to a title fight in your own country!!!!

Lol the mcgregor fans in an uproar over what most MMA fans know. The UFC and Dana are so transparent with their agenda. Truth hurts sometimes.

f223d_2012-10-02-wasteland.jpg

Fallout boy>>thread.

Wait, this is funny to people? wtf

What the hell is funny about that?

I guess I didn't get it...

Not that Dana was doing anything but fake hype....

But I really do think that Siver is no joke

I can believe they would pay Edgar, Cub, Mendes to take a dive but this is the amazing Siver. Siver is too good and could never take a dive cause it would look fake! Everyone knows this. Dat Siver win will catapult you to a title fight in your own country!!!!

I know you're joking, but if Dana offered Frankie money to toss a fight, Dana would be picking up his own teeth.

Have you seen the guy fight?

Uh....yeah? Have you ever heard of hype?

This dude beats a 3 fringe top 20 fighters and 1 top 10 and suddenly he's God's gift to mma.

Dude's yet to show he can hang with grapplers but lol he has a silly accent and spins around alot, golly gee he'll take Aldo's head off.

This dude beats a 3 fringe top 20 fighters and 1 top 10 and suddenly he's God's gift to mma.

Dude's yet to show he can hang with grapplers but lol he has a silly accent and spins around alot, golly gee he'll take Aldo's head off.

Remember when Bisping had to beat guys like Dan Henderson and Wanderlei Silva to get a title shot?

Lesson learned.

You can still see his skills though. He's an excellent striker. I'm not a "fan" of his yet, I haven't seen enough, but I know enough about fighting to know huge potential when I see it. This guy is the real deal (as Joe would say). Now, having said that, I agree about the wrestling thing. I fully expect Siver to mix it up with some take down attempts along with the striking to try and keep him off balance. Conor's shown some decent grappling the little I've seen, but I agree, it's still an unanswered question.

Back