News BREAKING Chandler/Gaethje Confirmed UFC 268 Nov 6th

I got sauces.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/165594796/

chandler.png

Finally. That was the fight to make the entire time.

Chandler's light on his feet, and Gaethje's going to get taken down throwing leg kicks.

Chandler by sub

Sick fight. I like Gaethje way more, but I’m picking Chandler here.

Nice fight, going with Gaethje by TKO in later rounds

Don’t know if this is a good one for Iron Mike. His chin is shot and Gaethje is tough as fuck with great cardio and great leg kicks. Best way to beat Justin is to withstand the storm and drag him deep. Don’t know if Mike can do that.
Yeah, I get the idea of striking when the iron's hot, especially given his age, but after a knockout, he should either take a longer break or fight someone like Makhachev or RDA, not Justin.

I hope they add a WW fight or 2 as well, will be a great card

Usman Colby 2
Burns V Leon/Luque/Chiesa/Masvidal ???
Leon V Burns/Masvidal ???
Chandler Gaethje

What ever WW gets the best win, is next in line

While we're at it lets throw in Islam vs Dariush to round out the main card.

What do I care about a fight in November?

BREAKING: Fury will probably fight Joshua before 2025

<Watt1>

This is one of the best matchups that can be made right now in all of MMA.

I don't care who wins. I respect both because both always bring it. This will be a great fight.

<RomeroSalute>:meow:

Fuck…. what a card NYC. Definitely going if they put this together.

Great fight. Either Justin wins with leg kicks and a KO or Chandler gets him down and subs him.

Chandler will show a lot of fight IQ if he tests Justin's grappling early. Cant wait around on the outside and eat leg kicks
Yeah, after 4 straight KO wins Chandler seemed to have a strong urge to brawl, similar to Hendo and Yoel who pretty much abandoned wrestling later in their careers. We'll see. While Gaethje looks really bad off his back, no one but Khabib has kept in that position for long...at least in many years. His TDD and scrambling back to his feet are both solid. It will be interesting to see if Chandler goes for early TDs and what actually happens if he does.

Gaethje is a WMB (weak minded bastard)

getting dusted this time

Not sure that "WMB" is the right way to describe him. You have to have a really strong mind to hang in there the way he does, a weaker mind would quit. But I do sorta get a feeling he is a bit of a dumbass with a big ego, and probably not as clever as someone like Dustin or Chandler in the cage. I'm not talking shit either, I love the guy as a fighter.

Back