News BREAKING Chandler/Gaethje Confirmed UFC 268 Nov 6th

Chandler going to get murked lol. Gaethje's going to have a chip on his shoulder coming off the Habib loss.

Nice fight if it happens, but not getting my hopes up until it's signed.

Chandler by TKO. Should be a great fight for the round it lasts.

Lol you must be new to mma. I’m talking about 2011-2018 when they were the best LWs outside the UFC.
Yeah thats it, I'm new to mma. You got me.

But just to be sure, can you show me just 1 single post on sherdog from anyone saying either man is a can? Please & thanks.

Great fight. Either Justin wins with leg kicks and a KO or Chandler gets him down and subs him.

Chandler will show a lot of fight IQ if he tests Justin's grappling early. Cant wait around on the outside and eat leg kicks

Don’t know if this is a good one for Iron Mike. His chin is shot and Gaethje is tough as fuck with great cardio and great leg kicks. Best way to beat Justin is to withstand the storm and drag him deep. Don’t know if Mike can do that.

Not anymore. Gaethje held up fine against Tony, a notorious pressure fighter, cardio wise. He was crisp and powerful in the championship rounds. Chandler better brush up on his wrestling and offensive sub game. Box turtles have better attacks from their back than Gaethje. Chandlers safest bet is putting Justin on the mat.

Chandler better start practicing his desk job as an analyst.

Justin is gonna take whatever is left of his chin and hang it on his wall.
Subgenres+post+your+favorite+actionhorror+movies_9121da_8041570.gif

Last edited:
Gunna be a while, tough to get excited for fights that will go down a long time from now.

Back