News BREAKING:Bones vs Reyes mirrors bones vs Gus perfectly. FIX CONFIRMED

The right fighter being given the nod over a decision is not necessarily "fixed" or "corruption".

That is a little too harsh. We need to help people, not destroy them. That is what makes us great human beings. Always give the benefit of the doubt. Those judges are just doing their job.

Except Jon actually damaged Gus in the final rounds and Reyes is perfectly fine except for a sore leg.

Your opinion doesn’t change the numbers. Numbers don’t lie and once the news and knowledge of this spreads like wildfire to Twitter it’s over for Bones and Dana. The revolution is now and it WILL be tweeted.

I'm disappointed by the result and think this should have been at the very least a SD, but no way anyone is corrupting the ACs by forcing them to use the exact same score cards twice, it serves no purpose to have the same numbers as the Gus fight. I'm surprised that Bloody Elbow is making a whole article about that, it's something that I would expect from BJPenn.com.

Nah, Gust vs Jones had close rounds early. Jones beat Gust pretty clearly imo. Santos/Jones was closer, but I slightly lean Jones.

Reyes beat Jones 3-2, & it was about as easy of a championship fight to score as I can remember. Maybe 1 could argue Reyes won round 4, I don't think Jones was that hurt tho. His legs didn't buckle & he wasn't on skates.

Either way, I really hope they don't make Reyes wait for the rematch.

UFC 253
Reyes vs Jones 2
Santos vs Corey/Blachowicz winner

If this was a sure fix what about Conrad and Cowboy?

It's been 2 days and I'm already over this shit, I'm looking forward to Adesanya/Romero, Khabib/Ferguson, and Woodley/Edwards.

i gave Jon round 2 against gus. i did not against reyes

The fight wasn't rigged. The result could've went either way. Usually when its a close decision the champion will get the nod

It's not as if it will be overturned just because of a coincidence. I mean, I personally thought Reyes won the fight as I did with Gus but the fact is that the recordbooks show Jon as the victor and that's that.

Luckily Jon is more than willing to give Reyes a rematch saying "it will be epic." So there's that, too.

If this was a sure fix what about Conrad and Cowboy?
Where’s the evidence? Speculation is not evidence, meanwhile all the evidence anyone needs is right there in the link I provided. The house of cards is tumbling down as we speak and there is nothing you can do about that. How do you like them apples?

Where’s the evidence? Speculation is not evidence, meanwhile all the evidence anyone needs is right there in the link I provided. The house of cards is tumbling down as we speak and there is nothing you can do about that. How do you like them apples?

I am prepared!

tinfoil-hat.jpg

jon won both of those fights. were they close? ya. who the fuck cares. move on. ilir was robbed way more than long body was

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back