BREAKING Blade joining the MCU! Snipes to star

He is 56 years old. He can go one more round as Blade. I’m pumped

https://movieweb.com/blade-4-new-movies-tv-show-marvel-wesley-snipes/

Pumped to see Snipes potentially back as Blade.

Would prefer him on Netflix not the big screen.

My ideal Blade continuation is Blade leaving NYC for New Orleans where he teams up with Brother VooDoo to take down Vampires and all other forms of hell’s scum!

Blade is the best, its the movie that kicked off the MCU Its funny how Ryan Reynolds has been in Blade, Wolverine, Deadpool and a DC movie Green Lantern.

I wanted to see Blade and Wolverine together the two most badass characters in the MCU.

A geriatric Blade? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Is it April?

They have the PERFECT ACTOR at the PERFECT TIME IN HIS CAREER to inherit this role!

Aldis Hodge
bc6f0e727a8b370f7efd37db0ae807b1.png
Aldis+Hodge+WGN+America+Winter+TCA+2017+smImTOdKUy0l.jpg

A4PZRXnCAAApnG8.jpg
bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg

Aldis-Hodge.jpg

I never heard of this guy or seen him before but dam man you got an eye for casting he has a good look for the role for sure, They should do that have an older blade Snipes and this guy will take over like Snipes Blade dies off or something and this is his protege.

Like how they would do in the batman movies an other super hero flicks.

Blade would smack Thanos around like a little bitch.

GOAT Marvel hero is too good for the MCU

So this is about Blade in a nursing home helping the residents fight off elderly vampires?

weird but subverts my expectations

He could team up with Sebastian Haff. They could be the Geriatric Duo
tumblr_m6g75cWmjR1qedb29o2_500.gif

Last edited:
As they say, “black don’t crack” so I definitely don’t think Snipes is too old.

However, I don’t think this is actually happening. This is just Snipes saying he has presented Marvel with the ideas he has for two projects, that’s all. As we learned last week from the meeting between Gunn and Marvel, a meeting with Marvel doesn’t really mean anything and can be little more than a courtesy on Marvel’s part.

Odds of Snipes appearing in the MCU maybe just increased from a meager 5% to a whopping 10% imo.

A geriatric Blade? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Is it April?

They have the PERFECT ACTOR at the PERFECT TIME IN HIS CAREER to inherit this role!

Aldis Hodge
bc6f0e727a8b370f7efd37db0ae807b1.png
Aldis+Hodge+WGN+America+Winter+TCA+2017+smImTOdKUy0l.jpg

A4PZRXnCAAApnG8.jpg
bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg

Aldis-Hodge.jpg

He looks the part, but to me he'll always be the nerdy guy from leverage.

I wish I could believe you Wesley but unfortunately I do not.

I think the world is ready for a white actor to be Blade.

Blade is the best, its the movie that kicked off the MCU Its funny how Ryan Reynolds has been in Blade, Wolverine, Deadpool and a DC movie Green Lantern.

I wanted to see Blade and Wolverine together the two most badass characters in the MCU.
if they go the TV route I would not mind seeing Blade cross over with the Ghost Rider from Agents of Shield.

if they go the TV route I would not mind seeing Blade cross over with the Ghost Rider from Agents of Shield.
I would too, but I'd rather it be on Netflix. I like Agents of Shield, but it's too PG.

I would too, but I'd rather it be on Netflix. I like Agents of Shield, but it's too PG.

Yeah I would love for BLADE to be on Netflix it would be way better, I like the Marvel shows on Netflix because they don't use much special effects and its more geared toward adults, they also dont fill the show with sexual stuff, you will get some sex scene here and there but no nudity most people dont like sex scenes we just ant substance it just wastes time.

I like Luke Cage and Daredevil.

The Punisher was dope but man that show was tooo brutal so much blood and gore.

Back