BREAKING Blade joining the MCU! Snipes to star

Rob Battisti

HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
https://movieweb.com/blade-4-new-movies-tv-show-marvel-wesley-snipes/

"There are a lot of conversations going around right now and we're very blessed to have the enthusiasm and interest in something coming from that world again. We've created two projects that fit perfectly into this world and, when people see them, I think they're only going to have a problem with deciding which one they love the most."

Pumped to see Snipes potentially back as Blade.

Would prefer him on Netflix not the big screen.

My ideal Blade continuation is Blade leaving NYC for New Orleans where he teams up with Brother VooDoo to take down Vampires and all other forms of hell’s scum!

Mixed feelings about this. Always enjoyed the films in the past, but I'm not sure if Snipes version will fit in with the more contemporary super hero movies. I would check it out either way though.

So this is about Blade in a nursing home helping the residents fight off elderly vampires?

weird but subverts my expectations

lol @ the haters complaining about his age. He is going to go Simon Pheonix on Captain America, and Murder Death Kill his wanna be super soldier ass. Fact: Vampires are stronger than super soldiers. Fuck off.

But does this open up the MCU to Mephisto and Gargoyle? Could be game changers.

"Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill." -Kenny Florian

Lol@ Bunch of i-GENeration/Disney CANS not giving respect to the actor/character who jump started the whole comic movie genre into mainstream...

Snipes is Blade, they better not try to get some sidekick to take over for him like was rumored, that's the type of shit that made part 3 suck.
They realize there isn't anyone that can fill his role.

Are they going to bring back Ryan Reynolds, and Biel too? I think they should go with the TV series stars like Jill Wagner and give her some role.

A geriatric Blade? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Is it April?

They have the PERFECT ACTOR at the PERFECT TIME IN HIS CAREER to inherit this role!

Aldis Hodge
bc6f0e727a8b370f7efd37db0ae807b1.png
Aldis+Hodge+WGN+America+Winter+TCA+2017+smImTOdKUy0l.jpg

A4PZRXnCAAApnG8.jpg
bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg

Aldis-Hodge.jpg

Snipes is Blade, they better not try to get some sidekick to take over for him like was rumored, that's the type of shit that made part 3 suck.
They realize there isn't anyone that can fill his role.

Hell yes he is. I still have the original action figure that was released with Blade 1. At the time, it was a game changer, because it has so many points of articulation. I still use it today as a reference for when I draw.

They missed out on Wolverine vs. Blade sadly. A shame, would have been an instant 750+ million.

I'm excited for the scene where Blade doesn't have enough blood in his system and then later also doesn't have enough insulin in his system

Taxes were forgotten ITT...

A geriatric Blade? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Is it April?

They have the PERFECT ACTOR at the PERFECT TIME IN HIS CAREER to inherit this role!

Aldis Hodge
bc6f0e727a8b370f7efd37db0ae807b1.png

Too many watches to be believable as Blade.

Hell yes he is. I still have the original action figure that was released with Blade 1. At the time, it was a game changer, because it has so many points of articulation. I still use it today as a reference for when I draw.
My grandson's youngest, has the same figure. It's badass..

Back