News Biggest Fight in Boxing History: Fury vs Wilder 3 Set for December 19

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fury is mma

Last edited by a moderator:
Fury via clinch KO

Hopefully Wilder can put up a better fight than that shit show he displayed and hopefully he wont have an excuse as well. Stop wearing too heavy gear when you enter the ring, you aint Goku and this aint DragonBall Z

Rather Fury decline and wait for Joshua except he will probably continue to duck Fury so I guess we're stuck with this

Wilder can't fight off the back foot and is delusional about why he loss. He will lose again but this time the beating will go on longer and his career will never be the same

Fury via TKO Rd 10

IN

Depends entirely on how much Wilder changes and if those changes are effective. If nothing changes, then Fury wins again.

I don't think that man can beat Tyson Fury.

I wonder what excuses does Wilder have this time

Meh would rather see Fury vs Joshua.

Came for the wardrobe malfunction jokes..

Well done gentlemen, continue on.

International fight week and this fight back to back weekends is likely going to hurt sales for both

Rather Fury decline and wait for Joshua except he will probably continue to duck Fury so I guess we're stuck with this

Wilder can't fight off the back foot and is delusional about why he loss. He will lose again but this time the beating will go on longer and his career will never be the same

Fury via TKO Rd 10
Fury is obliged to take the fight, Wilder had a rematch clause in the contract for their last fight.

Fight makes about as much sense as Jacare vs Camozzi 3 does.

Wilder got this. He just needs to build up his legs a bit better for his costume. Like wear it to the mall and stuff to get more used to it.

If Wilder wins, this is going to go for a 4th time.

UFC stuck in the mud doing rematches while boxing is doing QUARTETS.

Hopefully Wilder can put up a better fight than that shit show he displayed and hopefully he wont have an excuse as well. Stop wearing too heavy gear when you enter the ring, you aint Goku and this aint DragonBall Z

It’s like you bought into all the storylines and repeated them. Well done

It’s like you bought into all the storylines and repeated them. Well done

Are you deft? Did you not read where I said they are just excuses? Which part did you not understant the They? Are? Just? Excuses? Let me know which word or words confused you

Wilder is soon to unofficially be 0-3 against Fury.

Back