*** Breaking Bad Season 5 Discussion "Ozymandias" edition ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

He changes his name to Tim and becomes a dentist and converts to Judaism, living in Manhattan.

he even brings skyler and saul with him to start a new life/

breaking-bad-characters-in-seinfeld.jpg

THEN he becomes a suburban dad. after the mob finds him but he knocks them all out with laughing gas

This just blew my mind.

Also the chess scene. The WHITE king was in a corner, then was moved out of the corner.

Bravo Vince.

Also the bullethole in the reflection of Walt's head.

Created by Foreshadow SymbolisMcGee

Nope.

He changes his name to Tim and becomes a dentist and converts to Judaism, living in Manhattan.

he even brings skyler and saul with him to start a new life/

breaking-bad-characters-in-seinfeld.jpg

THEN he becomes a suburban dad. after the mob finds him but he knocks them all out with laughing gas

Both wrong. Walt uses that money and freezes himself to awake as a mech/jet pilot.

[YT]G6K1-iKCxuY[/YT]

Edit* Shit, double double posting. Sorry about that. Posting from my phone and it's all laggy as hell.

LOST has superior acting. Jesse and flynn are pretty bad actors.

I'm the biggest Lost fan on the board, but I disagree. Flynn doesn't need to act; he's retarded in real life. Jesse is very good, as well.

Loiosh if you quit taking what everyone says on the internet seriously you might have an easier time

Jesse to escape via phosphene gas in a dramatic twist recalling season 1.

I'm the biggest Lost fan on the board, but I disagree. Flynn doesn't need to act; he's retarded in real life. Jesse is very good, as well.

FLynn sucks. Jesse aint all great either. Skyler has her weak moments.

Locke = Walt

No idea what point you're trying to make here, and don't care.
Clearly you do. When shit goes wrong, Walt always blames someone else.

Walt is many things, but he isn't a "whiny baby" and that isn't why he was in the dirt. He was in the dirt because he failed to save his brother-in-law and knew he was responsible.

I strongly disagree. In my opinion Walt blamed Jessie.

I'm still going with the theory that everything that happened after the first episode was a little autistic boy's dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back