*** Breaking Bad Season 5 Discussion "Ozymandias" edition ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why Todd would need to continue to cook if he and the Aryans got so much of walt's money; he's not in it for the money at this point. And it seems like he was planning to do it when he saved jesse, and without his uncle's knowledge. A coworker in my office has a theory that Todd is in love with lydia, so he wants to keep cooking to make her love him. I think that's a possibility. I think letting Jesse live also sets up a finale showdown between walt and jesse. I hope walt wins. I love him as an anti-hero and I don't really care for jesse's character anymore.

So...Is hank really 100% dead? They didn't show him being shot/buried. If he's dead, good. Had to be done.

I wish they had also killed marie, too. That would have made everything neat and tidy.

Skyler and Walt junior turning on Walk senior like that - didn't seem very plausible to me. But whatever.

70 million on the 10 of them = 7 mil each

Not even that much

Jesse's current situation reminds me of the SAW movies for some reason.

He's no Mike but I agree. Sucks seeing him die. The crazy thing is the episode got much darker and way more disturbing after Hank was killed in front of Walt.

walter-white-breaking-bad-gun-in-face.jpg

Walter has had a gun waved in his face in like every other episode, eventually I imagine you stop being terrified of it.

If you want bad writing just watch any Walt Jr scene.

Why is he even here.

He could have totally banged that blonde at carwash in the beginning.

"aaafter your car is done, maybe you could wax my pink cadillac and take it for a spin"

"haaaaave an a-1 day, baby. take this in the morning"

If you want bad writing just watch any Walt Jr scene.

Why is he even here.

He could have totally banged that blonde at carwash in the beginning.

"aaafter your car is done, maybe you could wax my pink cadillac and take it for a spin"

"haaaaave an a-1 day, baby. take this in the morning"

He's there for the impact he has on Walter, which has probably never been more obvious than it was in this episode.

sooo.. Jesse turns into a meth whore.

You know what would be fucking hilarious? If Walt survived and the final scene ends with him meeting a woman played by Jane Kaczmarek. Her name won't be Lois but the fact that it's played by Jane would definitely cause a loud laugh across the country.

and she has a son named Malcom, Dewey and I forget the oldest son.

No that is bullshit.

It was mentioned several times by Mike, The Cartel and by the DEA. It was a mystery central to the plot that in my opinion they where planning on bringing up again. My initial theory was Heisenberg's identity goes public so his relatives/friends try to kill him. Obviously that isn't going to happen now.

Instead they couldn't think of anything and will probably just leave it and pretend it adds mystery.

Anyone who claims they do not care after the Cartel Boss said they wouldn't kill him because they "know who you are" you are kidding yourself. That was such a powerful phrase/scene and we never get to hear the end of it? Bah. Just plain lazy.

relax the writer of the show said they will cover the gus thing before the season is over

Hank is now at peace buried with his minerals.

Someone needs to make one of those RL Stine meme books, with Hank. Something along the lines of "To truly understand minerals, you must live in the dirt."

Seems like a lot to me.

Assuming there was actually 300 million to be made from the amount of methlamine they stole, and walt made 80, there is still 220 million to be made. If they already had the setup, why not continue?

He's there for the impact he has on Walter, which has probably never been more obvious than it was in this episode.

he's there because Skyler is a whore and didn't use birth control and poked holes in Walt's condoms to get out of her waitress job

Assuming there was actually 300 million to be made from the amount of methlamine they stole, and walt made 80, there is still 220 million to be made. If they already had the setup, why not continue?

I suppose to a career criminal that would make sense.

To me, seven million dollars is more than enough to allow me to live the rest of my life without the risk that comes with that level of crime. I mean, isn't the point of the crime in the first place the money?

Did no one get what Walt was doing at the end? He wasn't on some crazy steak of insanity, he was making himself look like the bad guy so that Skyler got away with it in Flynn's eyes and to Marie. Walt was a lot of things but never treated Skyler that way

Exactly, the tears running down his face did not match up to the words coming out of his mouth. As always Walt is one step ahead of everyone, already working on his end game.

the aryans are running an empire as well. they have people presumably all over the midwest as part of their chapter of brotherhood. they're not just gonna take 80 mil and retire and go to cabo and drink mimosas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back