Breaking Bad interview (spoilers for those who haven't seen the show)

The final few episodes were disappointing. Don't care for more.

They might as well cash in while they still can, it's not like a new ending would be any worse than the joke of a finale they came up with.

I don't need more of your 20/20 Google Cliff Notes. I wasn't the one spouting off a term unfamiliar to me.

Yes, you're the one unable to comprehend the usage of a word beyond its most basic origins. You remind me of the chap that got eviscerated in the War Room because he could not comprehend that the term "evolution" had connotation outside of it's scientific definition and could be used to denote progress as opposed to change in and of itself.

fuck you for ruining this show now for me based off your thread title.

Well...he still had cancer and .no more loose ends to tie up. He dead.

Yes, you're the one unable to comprehend the usage of a word beyond its most basic origins. You remind me of the chap that got eviscerated in the War Room because he could not comprehend that the term "evolution" had connotation outside of it's scientific definition and could be used to denote progress as opposed to change in and of itself.
You remind me of the 9,875th person on Sherdog to pretend to know something he didn't.

When you're active on an online MMA discussion board, your chances of being taken seriously as either a wordsmith or a theater scholar are pretty damn diminished. Next time you want to disagree with someone just call them a "troll" or something and save yourself the hassle of trying to sound intelligent.

You remind me of the 9,875th person on Sherdog to pretend to know something he didn't.

Surprised you're keeping this pissing contest going lol

I'd like to see an alternate ending to Breaking Bad. Say a season or two dealing with some cartel revenge or those czechoslovakian gangsters Lydia was dealing with. Maybe Walter works his craft in europe or a longer fugitive run is displayed.

It would be profitable.

I doubt any sequels to BB happen though.

Game over, no more continues.

no more breaking bad is necessary, imo. even though it had a weak finale.

TS is a douche for his title being one big spoiler.

great show, amazing plot and twists

but man u gotta let it go

giphy.gif

Weekend at Walter's could work

They could just do the kinda thing they do with some anime in Japan, and just have the same characters in an alternate universe series, where some things are slightly different, some things are really different, but ultimately it's the same show.

Back