Breaking Bad interview (spoilers for those who haven't seen the show)

Reverse Flash

Lost In Time
Platinum Member
Reaction score
n-WALTER-WHITE-BRYAN-CRANSTON-large.jpg

Just when "Breaking Bad" fans were (SPOILER ALERT!) finally starting to come to terms with the death of Walter White, actor Bryan Cranston suggested that maybe the show's finale wasn't as final as it seemed.

It ended so perfectly I don't think they should mess with it. Plus he'll probably be back as Walter White on Better Call Saul.

Maybe they could continue the series with Pinkman and have Walter White as a ghostly sidekick?

Maybe they could continue the series with Pinkman and have Walter White as his ghostly sidekick?

Maybe he could make meth for after life people. He could go to a bath house like on Spirited Away and sell to people. Jesse could kill people to send to the afterlife to help Walter out when he needs it.

I was a HUGE fan of the series and honestly thought that the finale sucked. It was predictable, lazy, and the logistics of the big climax were laughably implausible. Just felt like a routine checking of a list to give whiny fans what they wanted.

I think they won't bring him back. Amazon offered them a crazy amount of money to make like 2 hours more of material for the show and they turned it down. They won't sell out. It's one of the shows that kept it's dignity and ended it on time.

Don't do it.

I was a HUGE fan of the series and honestly thought that the finale sucked. It was predictable, lazy, and the logistics of the big climax were laughably implausible. Just felt like a routine checking of a list to give whiny fans what they wanted.

I thought the ending sucked too. I thought the whole show tanked after Gus died.

I thought the ending sucked too. I thought the whole show tanked after Gus died.

Season Five was definitely weak to be honest. I mean, they introduced the final-showdown antagonist with only eight episodes left....and they made them into the bad guy with only two episodes left.

It just made no sense and was poorly planned.

1. Season 4
2. Season 2
3. Season 1
4. Season 5b
5. Season 3
6. Season 5a

The alternative is to pull a Sopranos and provoke the whiny fans.

I think unless your name is six feet under you're never going to have a finale that pleases every one.

Never go full Dexter.

Robert-Downey-Jnr-Tropic-Thunder.jpg

The alternative is to pull a Sopranos and provoke the whiny fans.

I think unless your name is six feet under you're never going to have a finale that pleases every one.

The alternative is to structure your series narrative better instead of just setting up a makeshift story arch to lead to a very generic resolution.

They should have use the alternate ending, that would have been the greatest moment in t.v history.

There's no need to carry on with Walter White. His story has been told.

Leave him dead. Anything else would be a travesty.

Back