Breaking Bad Finale Discussion: All Bad Things Must Come to an End

Status
Not open for further replies.
ending was good, but not the best ever.

the show overall was the best ever though

o7

The one thing I can never ever forgive Cuckold Walt for, was his choice in footwear.

tumblr_mtv8j9hdee1s5f7udo1_500.jpg

F'n loved my old wallabies I did and the old square right put me off the fuckers!!

The one thing I can never ever forgive Cuckold Walt for, is his choice in footwear.

F'n loved my old wallabies I did and the old square right put me off the fuckers!!

You know, they have some models that almost look like shoes.

Best show ever man.. can't remember a single boring episode.
I'm sad that there will be no more episodes... it is just a matter of time until i start re-watching it from the beginning.

Looks at poll...

Come on, son...

I mean, I'm a fan, but damn...

Second best show ever made - The Wire is still better by a nose.

Breaking Bad is the more exciting show with more "Oh shit" moments, but I will probably forget about it in a year or two.

The Wire addressed pervasive societal issues and captured it in a realistic (more or less) way. Between the two shows, The Wire will stand the test of time.

I think if the Wire came out now, it would get the attention and critical reception it so sorely deserved.

By a thousand miles, no comparison.

That episode was just amazingly done. Had that feel of impeding doom all along. When Walt volunteered to get Mike's bag after Mike protected Jesse and would not allow him to do it, you just knew how horribly wrong it could go and had that feeling at the pit of your stomach. And that death scene was one of the greatest in TV/Movie history as far as i'm concerned.

So, was Walter painted as anything other than a white hat in the final episode?

Just about everything in the finale was intended to tilt sympathy in his favor, no?

jqquRfdcO0mvh.png

Well I felt sympathy from the beginning season 5 point 2. I knew he was a wanker and knew he had to go. But I wanted him to go on his own terms,

There's so many things I need to come to terms with. I only watched Hank being shot for the first time today. I couldn't do it before.

Good God, Hank with the intervention pillow talking about "pride".

And Marie talking about Walt dying. Everyone hated her but she got it right.

That episode was just amazingly done. Had that feel of impeding doom all along. When Walt volunteered to get Mike's bag after Mike protected Jesse and would not allow him to do it, you just knew how horribly wrong it could go and had that feeling at the pit of your stomach. And that death scene was one of the greatest in TV/Movie history as far as i'm concerned.

iYIDuXe8ToGls.gif

I've been periodically listening to "el paso" by marty robbins and "baby blue" by badfinger throughout the day and getting chills and experiencing sadness about the show ending and gratitude for the show being so amazing. What a great episode and great show.

The one thing I can never ever forgive Cuckold Walt for, was his choice in footwear.

tumblr_mtv8j9hdee1s5f7udo1_500.jpg

fuckin' love wallabies

cf02c26fa19-1_gallery_main.jpg

Cranston's tattoo after the show wrapped.

Also, he apparently liked to get naked and shoot A. Paul with a dildo shaped squirt gun.

More fun facts.

breaking bad>the wire by far. anyone who says otherwise is a hipster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back