Breaking Bad Finale Discussion: All Bad Things Must Come to an End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get the feels when Walt was covering Jesse on the ground? That was the real emotional scene for me. It was like their relationship had come full circle. It's kind of like when you're dating a girl, you're not good to her and even fuck her whole life up and come back not to win her back, but to break up with her on a clean slate.

Yep. "Pinkman" and "Jesse" had me really worried but he sorted him out in the end.

Die hard Breaking Bad fans, do not look here.

that's horrible.

1. Saul went to nebraska to chill out and he had alot of money
2. Walt knew where lydia sat and the package stevia she used. that's why the camera followed it in when she poured
3. The neighbor recognized him, plus he had a full head of hair and a beard plus he looked horrible from the cancer.
4. They are scared rich people with alot of money of course they are going to give walt his money.
5. Walt knew the cops where coming and at that point it didnt matter about the money. he already left his family around 10 million. he was killing him for hank.
6. The first one you just never will know. Its like the gus fring past thing

that's horrible.

2. Walt knew where lydia sat and the package stevia she used. that's why the camera followed it in when she poured
3. The neighbor recognized him, plus he had a full head of hair and a beard plus he looked horrible from the cancer.
4. They are scared rich people with alot of money of course they are going to give walt his money.
5. Walt knew the cops where coming and at that point it didnt matter about the money. he already left his family around 10 million. he was killing him for hank.

Yeah I have to agree with this. I thought the article was going to have actual plot holes not just little things that weren't fully explained. They should have done a montage at the end where they showed a still frame of the character and had writing for what happened to them like they used to do in movies in the 80's.

Is anyone else's Vocaroo's screwy? We need to hear Skyler White.

the scene that gave me feels was when walt saw holly for the last and final time and exchanged a final look with skyler

it was...authentic

Is anyone else's Vocaroo's screwy? We need to hear Skyler White.

ibgcr9gb1p2mfH.gif

that's horrible.

Yes, which is why sixty seconds after I posted the link, I said this:

Actually, those are pretty terrible.

Reading them now.

Those last 6 episodes were incredibly depressing, but the ending was fantastic. The fact that there aren't really any reasonable plot holes says it all. Walt throwing Jane's death in Jesse's face was heartwrenching.

Btw lol @ Todd's reaction to the automated machine gun. Dude was definitely a little slow.

the scene that gave me feels was when walt saw holly for the last and final time and exchanged a final look with skyler

it was...authentic
yep, right before he didn't actually say goodbye to the love of his life. That hit more than them not having the crying, begging, hugging scene.

Saying goodbye to Holly while she was asleep, and saying goodbye to Walt Jr without him knowing was heartbreaking.

Mike getting killed hit me harder than anything in the finale.

yep, right before he didn't actually say goodbye to the love of his life. That hit more than them not having the crying, begging, hugging scene.

Saying goodbye to Holly while she was asleep, and saying goodbye to Walt Jr without him knowing was heartbreaking.

So, was Walter painted as anything other than a white hat in the final episode?

Just about everything in the finale was intended to tilt sympathy in his favor, no?

jqquRfdcO0mvh.png

Mike getting killed hit me harder than anything in the finale.

once you lose your virginity and find someone you love, you might learn that trolling sherdog is alright, but not the be all end all

Skyler even cried for him.

jXiDKPqeymmjv.png

once you lose your virginity and find someone you love, you might learn that trolling sherdog is alright, but not the be all end all

I think it's time you take your meds, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back