Breaking Bad Finale Discussion: All Bad Things Must Come to an End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if we're comparing Breaking Bad to other television shows, would that include Band of Brothers or other miniseries'?

I actually liked the finale for Lost. It made a lot of sense and had a Jacob's Ladder-type ending that I can connect with. Very character-driven ending, which is appropriate since so much was based on them from the get go.

Really?

You are the only person I've seen say that.

I hated it, especially the Kirk-style final battle on the hill.

Double axe chop for the win?

[The last one's nearly done and I've not had one yet !!]

Thank you so much Sparky and Petey for putting me through this mental ride. I've loved every second of it. I hope whatever happens that got Chris to see it end.

<3 you 3 heaps, I'm very sad that my life no longer involves it.

Im sad too.

These details drive me crazy!

I got a text from Eamon while he was watching saying about the snow window bit, I was in tears again. It's little things like this, no need for it at all but for us watching at home, wonderful.

The Wire had better characters, writing, and plot development. BB was very good though.

Breaking Bad definately.

Only nitpick is whole Walts plans seem to always flawlessly come together. The bombing of Gus in the wheelchair?
For that to work, Gus' henchman would have to conviniently see Hector leaving the DEA office, and Gus would have to be so proud as to risk exposure by showing up in the nursing home himself. Didn't buy it.

fJniXrW.jpg

Walter White lives, damn it.

He was just lying down and waiting (again) for the cops to arrest him.

Stay tuned for the movie. Vince knows this is too much of a cash cow to let go.

A Saul Goodman spin-off isn't gonna carry itself without The Great Heisenberg!!!

Breaking Bad: Season 6/Episode 1

Jessie uses magnets to "flatline" Walt at the hospital and then he steals his body from the morgue!!!

YEAH, BITCH!!!!

MAGNETS!!!!

OHHHH!!!!!

Walter White lives, damn it.

He was just lying down and waiting (again) for the cops to arrest him.

Stay tuned for the movie. Vince knows this is too much of a cash cow to let go.

A Saul Goodman spin-off isn't gonna carry itself without The Great Heisenberg!!!

While Mr Skyler's ordinarily awesome, he thought that he was still alive too. I think he loved him so much after the Gretchen thing he just wanted him alive.

Didn't help that he watched it in 10 minute stints either.

While Mr Skyler's ordinarily awesome, he thought that he was still alive too. I think he loved him so much after the Gretchen thing he just wanted him alive.

Didn't help that he watched it in 10 minute stints either.

He's smiling damn it.

HE LIVES I TELL YOU.

You are though, though,

Haha ! Jesse called Walt a homo in the first season before he said Walt was gay for him in the season 5b.

You're like a guerrilla fan, going back and watching every episode with a note pad, taking notes, preparing yourself, becoming the ultimate BBR

ibsqOf8K2zl4uq.gif

Actually, those are pretty terrible.

Reading them now.

He's smiling damn it.

HE LIVES I TELL YOU.
If I told you to ram it and said you were a bit of a knob, it wouldn't really help me would it?
You're like a guerrilla fan, going back and watching every episode with a note pad, taking notes, preparing yourself, becoming the ultimate BBR

ibsqOf8K2zl4uq.gif
Ha, I actually considered taking notes during the last episode.

Did anyone else get the feels when Walt was covering Jesse on the ground? That was the real emotional scene for me. It was like their relationship had come full circle. It's kind of like when you're dating a girl, you're not good to her and even fuck her whole life up and come back not to win her back, but to break up with her on a clean slate.

Is GoT really that good?

Never seen any of it. Bare in mind i'm not into the fantasy genre at all.

I've never been a fan of the genre. Was never interested in got at all. Started watching with season 3 and its won me over big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back