Breaking: Anthony Pettis vs. Rafael Dos Anjos Headlines UFC 185 in Dallas (Poll)

Pettis. I still think wrestlers are going to be the way to defeat him, and RDA isn't that.

That headliner alone is enough to make me want to go.

That is why i think it is highly possible that this card will get another title fight (i.e. Barao vs. Dillashaw 2).

Pettis knocks him into next year.

Yeah But unfortunately Khabib doesn't have much drawing power. At least RDA will have the entire country of brazil cheering for him.

Khabib will eventually get that shot and that belt, it's only a matter of time.
What makes you think that RDA is a bigger draw than Khabib? MMA is not big in brazil...

I think RDA is more dangerous for Pettis than many here might expect. I'll pick Dos Anjos for the upset.

RDA could snag a submission, but that is the only way I could see him beating Pettis.

'Rampage'/'Shogun' II please. PLEASE!

I need another Rua got KTFO'ed thread please.

I would love to see that. Would also like to see Rampage vs Maldonado. Seems Maldonado is calling him out on instagram. I think he sucks, but got a ton of heart and always puts on entertaining fights. And at this point in Rampage's career, a guy like Maldonado would be a fair pairing.

I really hope Pettis is able to stay active and fight 3 times in 2015.

Pettis wins, then fights Khabib in July. I love Pettis; he finishes contenders and that more than I can say for a lot of UFC world champions.

What makes you think that RDA is a bigger draw than Khabib? MMA is not big in brazil...

Beat named guys (Diaz, Cowboy) on fox, knocked out former champ in a headlining fight, been in the ufc longer, hasn't been injured for a year, exciting, Brazilian.

while i gave melendez zero chance to beat him, dos anjos at least has a punchers chance at winning. he has pretty good power in both hands so his best chance is catching pettis in an exchange. regardless of what happens, this should be a very exciting stand up fight

Only challenge to Pettis is Eagle. Buying this card is throwing money down the toilet.

Timing would be great for a Machida/Rockhold co-main, methinks.

Back