News BREAKING: Aljo/Cejudo is a “done deal”

Maybe it's just me, but I hate to see a guy walk into a title shot after that long away. I don't give a fat fuck what you accomplished before, you've been retired for quite some time, now. Beat a contender or two, then let's talk about a title shot.

Agree, it devalues the sport for a quick buck.

Because Marlon was a good win. It does not however put you in GOAT discussion. We examine fighters by their entire body of work. Look at Marlon's UFC record over the era when he fought Henry. Look at Aljo's overall body of work then and now. This is common sense stuff.

Dillashaw had zero standing at 125lbs, and it means exactly squat for GOAT status at 125lbs. For obvious reasons, 125lbs fights also don't mean anything for bantamweight GOAT.

Henry is not remotely in the discussion for GOAT at any weight. DJ wrecked him and in the rematch they had a controversial split decision. Its not even close, ignoring the 13 fight win streak DJ had.

If Cejudo comes back and beats 3-4 ranked bantamweights, he's in the discussion.

Has no bearing on the topic at hand.

Ignoring dj won streak.. umm I mention Dj as goat of that division .. Henry snapped it . And yes Henry won the spilt by completing multiple takedowns on MM.

And yes the Olympic gold is relevant. One of the strongest base in mma is wrestling. It's also the hardest of all the mma arts to get good at and the training is ridiculous. Ask any mma fighter.

That medal alone grants him title shots lol. Even though he never lost any of his titles . You got to deal with it if he beat sterling and volk to become C4.

Unless cejudo is way too shit for having taken so much time off, AJ’s wrestling is basic compared to him and that’s his greatest attribute, it can be close and lots of stalling but cejudo should win

Haha what.

I don't do this because I'm a gambler, but don't most people do their taxes yearly?

I file IT quarterly and PT monthly.

I was basically telling the guy flexing his income that he is an employee and I am an employer.

Last edited:
" I think CCC has won every Championship round he has seen in the UFC."
Again, ONE FIGHT that he won a bogus split decision.

"He doesn't need the money. "
Yeah man you totally didn't say he has elite wealth either :rolleyes:

Serious sped hours.

Wasn't bogus. Those takedowns won him the spilt decision.

With regard to showing he will have elite cardio, a single 5-rd SD 4+ years ago, it's a useless claim

Well considering he's done a sport that requires elite cardio since he was a kid. He also had top Olympic coaches to train him how to train for peak performance. CCC is not your average fighter my guy lol

With regard to showing he will have elite cardio, a single 5-rd SD 4+ years ago, it's a useless claim

And claiming Aljo will have a cardio advantage because of his physique is a ridiculous claim. He literally gassed out in 2 of his last 3 fights. I'm a fan mind you, but that's the facts.

Well considering he's done a sport that requires elite cardio since he was a kid. He also had top Olympic coaches to train him how to train for peak performance. CCC is not your average fighter my guy lol
Kinda like all those years of weight cutting experience ensured he never missed weight either...right?
And claiming Aljo will have a cardio advantage because of his physique is a ridiculous claim. He literally gassed out in 2 of his last 3 fights. I'm a fan mind you, but that's the facts.
Once again: you are a mentally challenged human.
Cejudo has been in one fight that went to a championship round, and has been sitting on his ass for years.
Aljo has been in 3 that made it to champ rds, and has fought and trained continuously for the past few years.

Last edited:
Kinda like all those years of weight cutting experience ensured he never missed weight either...right?

Cejudo has been in one fight that went to a championship round, and has been sitting on his ass for years.
Aljo has been in 3 and has fought and trained continuously for the past few years.

Aldo barley won those fights besides one arm TJ lol. Henry will be in shape and on weight. Believe that my guy.

Aljo has been in 3 and has fought and trained continuously for the past few years.

So your crystal ball definitively tells you Henry hasn't been training? "Sitting on his ass"? Were you in his lap or something?

You are really cute, but I am afraid my wife wont let me keep you.

So your crystal ball definitively tells you Henry hasn't been training? "Sitting on his ass"? Were you in his lap or something?

You are really cute, but I am afraid my wife wont let me keep you.
"training regularly" as a retired fighter vs. doing full camps for actual fights then having actual fights... those are two totally different types of training and activity. Ring rust is real, and on someone who was already overrated, it will show. Also your condescending insult wasn't funny or witty, just super cringy.

I file IT quarterly and PT monthly.

I was basically telling the guy flexing his income that he is an employee and I am an employer.
what a douche you are. You aren't even using the right abbreviations.

"training regularly" as a retired fighter vs. doing full camps for actual fights then having actual fights... those are two totally different types of training and activity. Ring rust is real, and on someone who was already overrated, it will show. Also your condescending insult wasn't funny or witty, just super cringy.

You are either @brackis1 alt account, or you are knighting for a grown ass Sherbro. Either way that's pretty damn funny. Cheers M8.

Cejudo is gonna dismantle Aljo.
Hate him all you want, he’s one of the best fighters ever.
I think so too.

I was amazed at Cejudo vs Moraes. Moraes was on a 5 win streak (including a win over Aljo) and Cejudo absolutely stole his soul. Even round 1 went very badly for Cejudo, and he showed some serious fighting spirit in round 2.

The only question mark for me is conditioning and ring rust. If Cejudo hasn't kept up his training and conditioning, then he might lose. But if he comes back in prime form, I think Aljo is going to have a bad night.

Cejudo will be fat, rusty and past 35, the thespian will retire him.
I think that's the big question mark.

If Cejudo isn't in shape and hasn't trained his skills at all, then he'll lose. But if he comes in prime fighting form, I think Aljo has a bad night.

If Henry isnt aged out he beats Aljo raher easily as hes better everywhere - only edge Aljo has is height and reach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back