BREAKING: According to UFC Website, Conor is NOT the FW Champion Anymore

Most likely those pages are generated via an underlying database with fighters attributes (reach, weight, champ yes/no etc).

Some intern has changed Conor to 170 for this fight without considering how it would screw everything up.

So it knows he's champ, and it knows he's 170, therefore it's saying he's the WW champ.

That is super weird. I wonder if they just have a weird database where you can't have the guy in two weight classes?

The Brazilian Dream--not just a diet pill!

The UFC was just updating his picture, they do it all the time once fighters take new photos when they arrive fight week

Conor had the old photo of him with hair and now it's just his updated look.

If Conor sees this before they fix it, Dana is in for a helluva night with his master.

It could be because he's now fighting Diaz at 170 and then probably facing Dos Anjos at UFC 200 and the 145 belt would be left hanging for too long...
imagine that, the ufc doing something that doesn't work in conor's favor.

the ufc doing anything that even makes sense these days seems like too much to ask.

Did anyone really think Dana would allow McG or anyone else to stall multiple divisions?

All of the divisions in the UFC are already stalled.

In the past 5 years, Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum have stalled the Heavyweight division for one reason or another.

Conor McGregor has nothing to do with the Heavyweight division.

By the way, the official UFC website still lists Conor McGregor as the UFC Featherweight World Champion in the Rankings page.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Don't quote me but........ I thought I read here on sherdog that the deal Dana had made with Aldo and McG, who ever won that fight had to move up to 155lbs to fight the champ and vacate the 145 title.......

FEATHERWEIGHT
comingsoon_belt_thumbnail_ufc.png

To be determined...

Is it me or....
images

I always thought that Random Fighter looked like Michael Bisping as well.

I wonder if Random Fighter loses all of the most important duels in his career just like Michael Bisping does.

Last edited:
Small if false

-Kenny Florian

Id be very suprised to hear he was striped. The whole alure now of conor is the holding 2 belt thing. Without that he loses alot of juice.

Back