News BREAKING: A fight between Jared Cannonier and Darren Til in the Works for UFC 248

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Cannonier via earth-shattering, vortex-aligning, crystal-fusing KO.

giphy.gif

good fight if it happens. Dangerous for Till, i guess Till get knocked out early!

I think Till is more skilled technically, but Cannonier is so insanely powerful and motivated that I can’t see this going any other way than Till getting slept.

Always down for some gorilla on gorilla crime.

Sounds like a good fight to me. I’d say Till has cleaner technique of the two and Cannonier has the edge in power.

Could go either way, but I’m with Till. Sweeeet caaroliiine!

Very good fight, excellent replacement. Winner should be firmly in line for a title shot. Till is the better striker but I reckon Cannonier might find his chin - I said that about Gastelum though.

Seems like cannonier coulda just fought for the belt. Lol woulda made more sense

Realistically it should be Izzy vs Cannonier and Romero vs Till but fuck it, both are fun fights

Till is going to sleep again. Cannonier will touch that chin and KTFO Till with ease.

Watch as Till try to dance around for 15 minutes and try to win a lucky decision. Masvidal changed his life.

Cannonier is just gonna be too big and too powerful I think and Till still isn't in his prime.. They could've gave him Brunson which I think would have been fitting but whatever Cannonier got screwed out of a title shot so in a way I feel sorry for him and know he's got to still make money and fight.

Good fight but I would prefer an easier fight for Till while Cannonier fights Costa.

Till: I collapse. :D

Props to Till for taking tough opponents.

Dude has balls.

I honestly don't know how to call this one. I've grossly underestimated both guys in their last respective fights. Just gonna have fun watching.

Well Till has some balls you have to admit it.

Great match-up, provides 2 alternates in case one of the main event fighters pulls out. If Izzy pulls out - Cannonier vs Romero is awesome (and you know UFC is slapoing an interim belt on the winner); if Romero pulls out - Cannonier vs Izzy for the real belt. If the main event goes as planned, Cannonier-Till winner is #2 contender spot after Costa.

I see Till point-fighting his way to a decision. It looked almost like he was scared to get KOed against Gastelum, so he took minimum risk. I feel he has the technique to back up that minimum risk strategy.

But you can't ignore the possibility of Cannonnier walking him down and KOing him, especially with absolutely zero takedown threat.

60/40 Till

Till surprised Gastelum anything could happen. At least he is not cutting too many pounds, but man, Jared is such a powerful dude.

Back