*BREAKING* 26 year old black male prostitute found dead in Hillary Clinton's top donor home

So because a Black guy was found dead in a White guy's house, and said White guy had links to Hillary, this means BLM's activism against police brutality should be belittled??

BLM activists are protesting extra judicial behavior and unequal treatment by law enforcement. What has this case got to do with police brutality and harassment?

Blacks do not receive unequal treatment by law enforcement. There is no law on the book which allows law enforcement to discriminate unfairly against blacks, and you have absolutely no evidence to corroborate this claim.

So ai am the only one that see's this as the plot to GET OUT 2?

Cuckoldry and Buck Breaking should be the next topic the movie series covers.

Seems like all she run with is super predators ha?

That's like saying since Native Americans killed each other, it is ok for White to genocide them. This argument is one that is peddled a lot by White supremacists. With this logic, one can excuse away Jihadist attacks in the West by pointing out Whites are killing each other in greater numbers. Or one can say it was fine for the Turks to enslave and kill Whites because Whites were killing each other too.

So because Blacks kill each other, life should be made even worse for Blacks by having police kill and harass them. So not only are innocent Black people being victimized by other Blacks, but now they are also victimized by the government.
Uh, yeah. I'm saying on the list of problems, that shouldn't even register. These aren't drive-by shootings, they're some guy who committed a crime, gets caught and fights the cops. There's maybe 10 acceptions/year out of 5,000 black murder victims. Don't know why you're fixated on "whites",

And yeah, those cracker ass crackers rowed a fucking boat for 5 months to get here, then took a covered wagon to the other side of the country, then had to fight people as an away game. Are you shitting me? I'll take you and any 10 of your friends and see if you can do that. You're on your goddamn wifi with 300 cable channels playing video games. These were gnarly dudes who fought Indians for a few hundred years. If it was an intended genocide, there would be none of them left and there sure as fuck wouldn't be reservations.

Attempting to tie this to Hillary is one hell of a stretch

Just add another line to the ever expanding book of sickos and psychos who have money and power

So royally fucked up. Glad the family of the man who died are pushing for this to no longer be swept under the rug. More and more witnesses accusing this Buck character are coming out and hopefully police can find some tangible evidence to charge him

Well the dude that appears to be supplying the drugs hasn't been charged has he?

A young girl in my area OD'ed and they charged the supplier with involuntary man slaughter.

You from Wisconsin? We just had a case where we convicted the drug dealer and they got 10 or 20 years. They sold the ODer Fentanyl (sp?) thinking it was heroine

Why are yall bringing up BLM?

BLM dont fuck with HRC.

Yall must have forgotten that time she got cornered by a group of black chicks and she was called out for the basic ass non answers she was giving to hard questions.

That Bitch aint invited to the BBQ quit playin like she is.

Ol "i keep hot sauce in my purse" ass bitch

Uh, yeah. I'm saying on the list of problems, that shouldn't even register. These aren't drive-by shootings, they're some guy who committed a crime, gets caught and fights the cops. There's maybe 10 acceptions/year out of 5,000 black murder victims. Don't know why you're fixated on "whites",

And yeah, those cracker ass crackers rowed a fucking boat for 5 months to get here, then took a covered wagon to the other side of the country, then had to fight people as an away game. Are you shitting me? I'll take you and any 10 of your friends and see if you can do that. You're on your goddamn wifi with 300 cable channels playing video games. These were gnarly dudes who fought Indians for a few hundred years. If it was an intended genocide, there would be none of them left and there sure as fuck wouldn't be reservations.

Lots of average Black people get harassed and abused by cops. Just look at Ferguson Missouri where the cops were harassing Blacks, stealing from the people through the use of citations. Or how that cop who killed Eric Garner got away with it. All Garner was doing was selling cigs illegally. Even when he said he coudln't breathe, that thug cop still choked him. And that's just the cases we hear about, because of video and social media.

Here's the difference between cops killing innocent Black people and criminals killing them: 1 is the government that is paid by the taxpayers ,and has a monopoly on the legal use of violence. You can defend yourself against criminals, but you are expected to accept your fate when cops brutalize you.

So what if they came here by boat and took wagons, what difference does that make to how they treated the natives. The Wehrmacht soldiers also endured a lot of hardship in their battles, especially the ones during the Russian winter. I have a hunch you wouldn't be so dismissive of the native experience if you were native. It is also pretty dam stupid to suggest it wasn't a genocide just because some Indians still exists. By this logic Hitler also did not commit genocide, because there are still Jews and Roma left.

Like I said earlier, your entire logic of deflecting blame for police brutality is to use the White Supremacist argument about Blacks killing Blacks. Only the righwing and White power types use this argument. Hey the Semites in the MiddleEast are killing each other, so I guess that should make it ok for Europeans to also kill Semites.

You from Wisconsin? We just had a case where we convicted the drug dealer and they got 10 or 20 years. They sold the ODer Fentanyl (sp?) thinking it was heroine

Virginia - the case was around 7/8 yrs ago.

Blacks do not receive unequal treatment by law enforcement. There is no law on the book which allows law enforcement to discriminate unfairly against blacks, and you have absolutely no evidence to corroborate this claim.
Law on the books huh? You mean like how Joe Arpaio was routinely violating the civil rights of Hispanics , despite there being no specific law telling him he must do so.

As if people do everything by the law. As if some cops don't use their badge to abuse people. The Black community feels cops brutalize them, that is good enough reason for me to believe it, considering America's racist history. But there has also been studies done on the matter,
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/data-police-racial-bias

Decades ago vigilantist White groups like the KKK , along with cops, used violence and threats of violence to make Blacks know their place in society. Now it is solely up to cops. So any racist White who wants to abuse Blacks , will think about joining law enforcement, because that's how to do it without facing repercussions. The average conservative American tends to support cops because like the Whites who supported vigilanti Whites decades ago, middle aged and elderly folks must feel that cops should be allowed to violate civil rights, in order to keep mainstream society safe.

Conservative America isn't that naive that they don't know what's going on between cops and Blacks, yet they side with cops. An analogy is how conservative and interventionist liberals support aggressive US foreign policy, even though they surely know the US has supported a lot of dictators and genocidal death squads. They support US foreign policy because they feel the US gov. is doing what is in the best interest of America and the West. So even while society projects this charade of the US supporting democracy, people know it is all bullshit but they go along with the big lie because they see it as necessary for global dominance.

I am not up on this case, so is it breaking news? Is there an ongoing investigation? Is it factual to state he was coercing them to take drugs?

I don't think someone supplying drugs should be charged, if the buyer is ask for the drugs. Most of us here either bought or received drugs from someone, or knows someone who did. I certainly don't think the folks who supplied me should face any criminal charges, because no one forced or coerced me to take it.

Now if a someone gives or sells drugs that is laced with something very dangerous but they failed to inform the user, then they should be charged.

I tend to agree that no one forces you to take the drugs, but the law takes a different view.

And I guarantee you that if the male prostitute was the supplier that he'd have been charged.

Lots of average Black people get harassed and abused by cops. Just look at Ferguson Missouri where the cops were harassing Blacks, stealing from the people through the use of citations. Or how that cop who killed Eric Garner got away with it. All Garner was doing was selling cigs illegally. Even when he said he coudln't breathe, that thug cop still choked him. And that's just the cases we hear about, because of video and social media.

Here's the difference between cops killing innocent Black people and criminals killing them: 1 is the government that is paid by the taxpayers ,and has a monopoly on the legal use of violence. You can defend yourself against criminals, but you are expected to accept your fate when cops brutalize you.

So what if they came here by boat and took wagons, what difference does that make to how they treated the natives. The Wehrmacht soldiers also endured a lot of hardship in their battles, especially the ones during the Russian winter. I have a hunch you wouldn't be so dismissive of the native experience if you were native. It is also pretty dam stupid to suggest it wasn't a genocide just because some Indians still exists. By this logic Hitler also did not commit genocide, because there are still Jews and Roma left.

Like I said earlier, your entire logic of deflecting blame for police brutality is to use the White Supremacist argument about Blacks killing Blacks. Only the righwing and White power types use this argument. Hey the Semites in the MiddleEast are killing each other, so I guess that should make it ok for Europeans to also kill Semites.
There are still Jews because Hitler fucking lost. You think he would have just decided "enough is enough, we'll hang onto a few?"

6% of the population commit half the murders, pretty much all the home invasions, nearly every mugging, have double the fatherless households than the rest of the population. You think black got picked at random? Nobody, fucking nobody has any problem with a black family man and there's a term "white trash" that applies to shitty white people who do the same shit. I don't know a single black person who isn't on my side of this, though to be fair, my best black friend was a Baltimore cop, so kind of hard to pick a side there.

Can we land somewhere in between "fuck white people" and white supremacy?

Last edited:
If Hillary doesn't issue an immediate statement comdemning hate crime murders against prostitutes and show empathy towards other victims I am going to be livid.

cliffs?
never mind, since 1970 repubs totalled 45 to dems 25

I'm calling it 43-25 since they included Thurmond for something he did in the 1920's while he was a democrat and nearly all of the accusations against Trump came while he was a democrat as well.

Can we land somewhere in between "fuck white people" and white supremacy?

The poster you replied to has done just that.

Saying that minorities shouldn't protest police brutality because they are more likely to be killed in their own neighbourhood by one of there own is asinine.

The poster you replied to has done just that.

Saying that minorities shouldn't protest police brutality because they are more likely to be killed in their own neighbourhood by one of there own is asinine.
They can protest all they want, but I'm not going to take them seriously. Minorities can do whatever the fuck they want, but I'm not going to take it seriously. It's nothing to do with minority, it's black people. Jews are a minority, you think I give a shit about Jews shooting each other?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back