*BREAKING* 26 year old black male prostitute found dead in Hillary Clinton's top donor home

I'm glad this troll thread was made, if it wasn't, the comically brutal reality TS got bitch-slapped with wouldn't have been posted.

But it was, and watching TS's weak efforts take a Ngannou-esque uppercut was hilarious. Thanks all.

Someone with ties to the Clintons dies?

Is normal

1518477724229.jpg

Nice handwriting for a druggie. Better than mine. :oops:

lol. Byron exits own thread in shame. As usual. BTFO

Ahhh, no big deal to the Pizza Shop 'inventory'. Just the loss of another 'walnut pasta sauce'......no biggie, right sheeple? Nothing goin' on in those Wikileaks, everyone loves visiting John Podesta's hotdog stand in Hawaii and playing dominoes on cheese.

Ahhh, no big deal to the Pizza Shop 'inventory'. Just the loss of another 'walnut pasta sauce'......no biggie, right sheeple? Nothing goin' on in those Wikileaks, everyone loves visiting John Podesta's hotdog stand in Hawaii and playing dominoes on cheese.
You should grab your AR and get to the bottom of this.

Is there an internal competition amongst Trumpsters to see who can create the shittiest thread in WR???

Yeah, Democrats typically don't see the sanctity of human life. Especially the innocent.

They'll defend child rapists and fight all day to save murderers from the death penalty, but unborn babies and prostitutes? Fuck them - they deserve to die according to Dems.

Oh how soon we forget...

<seedat>

Last edited:
According to Jasmyne Cannick, an advocate for Moore’s family, a number of other gay black men have claimed Buck would invite them to his house, then pay them several hundred dollars to take drugs.

So it looks like this sick freak actually "gets off" on addicting young black men to drugs?

What the fuck!!!
Must be fake news, leftards here celebrating a victory lol.

This wins thread topic of the day, have to still read it though.

It's literally the front page of FOX.

I'm just sharing some of the news.

lol I'm conservative but it's embarrassing how many fucking anti Hilary articles fox posts per week on their front page or
Top story

For fucks sakes fox needs to move on from Hilary a bit

lol I'm conservative but it's embarrassing how many fucking anti Hilary articles fox posts per week on their front page or
Top story

For fucks sakes fox needs to move on from Hilary a bit
I hope you feel the exact same way by how MSM treats Trump and everything and everyone around him.

RIP

I don't know what you're talking about, but literally everything you said sounds delicious.

Back