*BREAKING* 26 year old black male prostitute found dead in Hillary Clinton's top donor home

FWIW...I'm not glad the guy died. But to conveniently gloss over his own actions; including his extensive health issued and lengthy arrest record, that precipitated the entire confrontation just exposes your intellectual dishonesty.

Dude... you're really this naïve ?! Suspects claim any number of complaints while being taken into custody or when they're being physically restrained/arrested. I've heard a laundry list of bullshit.
Apparently, it was not an excuse, since the cause of death says : "Cause of Death: Compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police" and "Contributing Conditions: Acute and chronic bronchial asthma; Obesity; Hypertensive cardiovascular disease".

Apparently, it was not an excuse, since the cause of death says : "Cause of Death: Compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police" and "Contributing Conditions: Acute and chronic bronchial asthma; Obesity; Hypertensive cardiovascular disease".

So the "choke" was just one of many contributing factors ?

As a practical matter — on the basis of past cases — the grand jury would likely indict only if it found malice or some intention to hurt Mr. Garner or that a gross disregard for Mr. Garner’s well-being is what created the tragic ending during this routine arrest. Finding that the officer was careless or that the arrest was bungled will not rise to the level of a crime.

We can agree to disagree here. Again...not happy the guy's dead. Especially over pressuring police to crack down the sale of loosies (local businesses bitched tirelessly about his)

In January 2014, tough new penalties for selling untaxed cigarettes took effect in New York City. In July, emboldened by the new law, the city’s highest-ranking uniformed cop, Philip Banks, issued an order to crack down on loosie sales days before Garner died.

So the "choke" was just one of many contributing factors ?

As a practical matter — on the basis of past cases — the grand jury would likely indict only if it found malice or some intention to hurt Mr. Garner or that a gross disregard for Mr. Garner’s well-being is what created the tragic ending during this routine arrest. Finding that the officer was careless or that the arrest was bungled will not rise to the level of a crime.

We can agree to disagree here. Again...not happy the guy's dead. Especially over pressuring police to crack down the sale of loosies (local businesses bitched tirelessly about his)

In January 2014, tough new penalties for selling untaxed cigarettes took effect in New York City. In July, emboldened by the new law, the city’s highest-ranking uniformed cop, Philip Banks, issued an order to crack down on loosie sales days before Garner died.
I haven't commented on any of those things and I'm frankly not informed enough on it. I just thought that him saying that he couldn't breathe seems to be exactly what he was going through at the moment. Respiratory problems. People often say "I can't breathe" when it feels like their respiration is not functioning normally.

It's like when you get hit in the solar plexus, it's not that you literally can't breathe it's just an expression.

This entire "not held accountable" nonsense is just a hoot. A bunch of hate filled psychotics with little or no knowledge of police u.o.f. parameters, escalation of force, deadly force, etc...not getting the results they want or they feel are warranted =/= no accountability.
/QUOTE]

Like I get that you're a cop (and probably a St. Louis Metro cop, a member of the country's most violent police force at that), but to pretend that there are accountability standards in American policing that are professionally consistent with other professions, let alone sufficient to deter misconduct, is fucking laughable. The country has exponentially higher rates of police killings, far disproportionate to disparities in violent crime or firearm ownership-- the two oft-cited spurious variables-- and yet are less likely to be meaningfully disciplined let alone prosecuted than places like the UK.

Have you even seen analyses of contract protections for discipline of metropolitan police forces? Half get to expunge their disciplinary record, get unfettered access to investigative materials for matters in which they are suspect of malfeasance, and retain considerable procedural safeguards and informational roadblocks in being investigated. And those are just formal, contractually arranged protections.

Dude... you're really this naïve ?! Suspects claim any number of complaints while being taken into custody or when they're being physically restrained/arrested. I've heard a laundry list of bullshit.
I'm going to type this slow as fuck. HE WAS LITERALLY IN LIFE-THREATENING RESPIRATORY DISTRESS. AND DIED.

But..... It was true. So you are totally cool with killing people during an arrest, and ignoring them of they say thry are dying.

We need more men like micah johnson

Top donor? He doesn't make any donor lists I can look up.

Trump donated more to the Clintons than this guy did.

How has Hillary killed half of planet Earth in a seemingly capricious fashion, but failed to become president? Surely if you can snap your fingers and make people drop dead you could rig an election?

Back