BREAKING: 15 shot at Florida nightclub

Sounds like something to take up with a moderator, not me.
Dindu isnt racist and neither is thug . And sucky fucky is just retarded im just wondering why you are so sensitive to dindu or thug when there is equal if not worse to describe just about any race said here on a daily basis ?

Dindu isnt racist and neither is thug . And sucky fucky is just retarded im just wondering why you are so sensitive to dindu or thug when there is equal if not worse to describe just about any race said here on a daily basis ?

who calls you 'sucky fucky'?

LOL at y'all getting on Florida for this shit. This is an "Urban" disaster and not just isolated to any race... Black, Hispanic or White.

These clubs are everywhere - Atlanta, NY, LA, Etc. And seriously, fuck the parents who think it's acceptable for their 14 or 15 year old kids (12 in this case) to be hanging at clubs with adults at 1:00am? They are probably happy to have their kids out of the house.

"No Panties Night"? With girls as young as 12 years old? Seriously, what the fuck. OMG! My little girl got pregnant? And the baby daddy's left town? How the fuck could this happen?

A club here in H-town got some flack for having Playboy night with 18 and unders. Seriously, it's sick. And unfortunately, it's not going to change anytime soon because people (IE - voters), don't like being told the the truth about their shitty behavior.

And blame the club owners all you want, if the parent's were paying attention and actually cared about the well being of their kids, then no one would show up and the club owners would go back to 18 and over.

You never stayed out past 1230 as a teen. Hell you could drive car at 18, which is a teen but csnt be out past 1230.

Lol what.
I did. But I would never let my daughter go to a nightclub that offers free admission to pantiless prepubescent girls. You will make a terrible father some day.

Lol what!

11_1024x1024.jpg

Anahaha I say this all the time. Weve worn out our welcome

I did. But I would never let my daughter go to a nightclub that offers free admission to pantiless prepubescent girls. You will make a terrible father some day.

Lol what!

I mean you wouldn't let your 13 year old go. But it's hard to prevent an 18 year old from going. Even a 17 year old might have a long enough leash to go.

I'm not celebrating this nightclub but don't act like white people DONT do the same things. They do. I would imagine this falls into a parenting issue.

Holy shit, you and me both buddy.

Literally nearly every day now my friends and I talk about how we're so happy with live in a rural area when (in our 20's) we used to bitch all the time about how podunk our area was.
that's how I feel about Hills Have Eyes territory up here

plus theres thousands of Infantry marines just chilling, think I'm good

I mean you wouldn't let your 13 year old go. But it's hard to prevent an 18 year old from going. Even a 17 year old might have a long enough leash to go.

I'm not celebrating this nightclub but don't act like white people DONT do the same things. They do. I would imagine this falls into a parenting issue.
When did this become about race? Wth

LOL at y'all getting on Florida for this shit. This is an "Urban" disaster and not just isolated to any race... Black, Hispanic or White.

These clubs are everywhere - Atlanta, NY, LA, Etc. And seriously, fuck the parents who think it's acceptable for their 14 or 15 year old kids (12 in this case) to be hanging at clubs with adults at 1:00am? They are probably happy to have their kids out of the house.

"No Panties Night"? With girls as young as 12 years old? Seriously, what the fuck. OMG! My little girl got pregnant? And the baby daddy's left town? How the fuck could this happen?

A club here in H-town got some flack for having Playboy night with 18 and unders. Seriously, it's sick. And unfortunately, it's not going to change anytime soon because people (IE - voters), don't like being told the the truth about their shitty behavior.

And blame the club owners all you want, if the parent's were paying attention and actually cared about the well being of their kids, then no one would show up and the club owners would go back to 18 and over.
True...ignorance doesnt have race. This is really bad parenting mostly. I saw mostly because sometimes your surroundings are stronger than you. If you live in a really bad area and its full of bad kids. Sometimes no matter how well you raise your kids, his surroundings can be too strong and the kid will follow the kids around them. Also a lot of these kids probably didnt tell mum we going to no panties night club. They probably told them they are sleeping over at the one kid where they know the parent doesnt care and go out. Kids are sneaky as fuck. Everyone of us had one friend who had a parent that was really lenient and would even lie for them

I understand the debate of 'dindu' but one simply has to watch ANY episode of the First 48 to notice why that term came about, and why it gets disseminated

'dinsee' is probably the more apt saying, but I digress

When we finally get some news about what went down I'm thinking I'm gonna start a new thread for the actual shooting, and just change the title of this one to "The thread that Dindu shit to educate anyone on what happened in Fort Myers".

Back