BREAKING: 15 shot at Florida nightclub

Flyer for the club

13700064_1759310530982815_4469814917134653345_n.jpg

Lol def a place you want your daughters going.

I do love me Some Lil Mark & Tmula though

Jesus Christ. They wonder why civilized people look at them with disgust. No fucking panties night...... Also what is a 12 year old doing in that club?

Wait have you ever been to cancun and seen white kids in action.

This isn't a black only thing. You people are fucking insane. Girls gone wild videos for years featured the best white people action in the world. Same exact type of places doing the same type of things. Wet tshirt contest etc etc.

Get off it you imbecile.

Jesus Christ. They wonder why civilized people look at them with disgust. No fucking panties night...... Also what is a 12 year old doing in that club?
This is the kind of racism our mods have no problem with and people think I am crazy when I said the war room is full of racist undertone

Their twitter page says it was kids/teens night, and that the shooting happened as parents were picking their kids up.

This is all kind of fucked up.

160725173751-ft-myers-club-flier-medium-plus-169.jpg

The article says no ID was required so any age free for all in that bitch.

"We tried to give the teens WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A SAFE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Ages 12-17. There was armed security as well as full security, inside and out."

^From the article citing the club's Facebook page.

12-17 years old?!

Why would any parent in their right mind allow their kid to go to a fuckin swimsuit party at a nightclub?

And this is all aside from 16 people being shot.

JFC why do I live in Florida

It is fuckin madness. Black crime in this country. And Liberals refuse to address it. Just like Islam.

Where's Adam Carolla?

“The Huffington Post has come out with a story that says ‘Adam Carolla to Gavin Newsom: ‘What’s wrong with blacks and Latinos?’’” Carolla said. “That’s not what I said to Gavin Newsom. I didn’t bring up blacks and Latinos. He brought up blacks and Latinos. But let me take this moment to now talk to all the pussies that are out there trying to stir things up and turn me into a racist. I got news for you: Me saying parents should stick around and raise the children – me saying families and cultures should focus on education — is not radical or revolutionary. It’s the fucking truth.”

Dude some guy constantly refers to me here as sucky fucky . Let me know when you see it applied to a white girl , but you wont .

And its pretty funny because theres probably more promiscuous white girls than asian girls . n.n
A post which has nothing to do with the issue.

It is fuckin madness. Black crime in this country. And Liberals refuse to address it. Just like Islam.

Where's Adam Carolla?

“The Huffington Post has come out with a story that says ‘Adam Carolla to Gavin Newsom: ‘What’s wrong with blacks and Latinos?’’” Carolla said. “That’s not what I said to Gavin Newsom. I didn’t bring up blacks and Latinos. He brought up blacks and Latinos. But let me take this moment to now talk to all the pussies that are out there trying to stir things up and turn me into a racist. I got news for you: Me saying parents should stick around and raise the children – me saying families and cultures should focus on education — is not radical or revolutionary. It’s the fucking truth.”

adam carolla died after loveline.

A post which has nothing to do with the issue.
Well why does it get more offensive or more important to ban the word because its sbout black people ? If people can address me as sucky fucky then dindu shouldnt be a big deal !

Well why does it get more offensive or more important to ban the word because its sbout black people ? If people can address me as sucky fucky then dindu shouldnt be a big deal !
Sounds like something to take up with a moderator, not me.

Says the guy who advocated killing white cops.

Hypocrisy at its best.
I never advocated killing white cops....You are a liar. Also I am not surprised the mods not doing anything about the guy calling black people uncivilised. You can say what you want about black people in the war room for some reason. Atleast stormfront are honest with their beliefs

Back