BREAKING: 15 shot at Florida nightclub

1- Muslims
2- Blacks
3- Neo Nazis/the KKK*

Who was it?

*I kid, there is no KKK

My initial thoughts are, This isn't a Muslim attack. My gut tells me this might be a gang bangers confrontation. just my initial thinking.

Either way BLM can take the day off

Apparentlt it was a teen night event, so probably gang related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sounds like it run-of-the-mill American violence. Oh goody. Hillary will be full throttle on the 2nd Amendment attack tomorrow. She doesn't like what's being said, so she won't miss the opportunity to change the conversation.

Yeah, sounds like it run-of-the-mill American violence. Oh goody. Hillary will be full throttle on the 2nd Amendment attack tomorrow. She doesn't like what's being said, so she won't miss the opportunity to change the conversation.

I'm a little amazed you let people get away with all the dindus dude.

Religion of peace!!!!!!

*crosses fingers*
lol. 12:30 am shooting outside a black nightclub in a parking lot. nah, reminds me of back home in Milwaukee.

Probably two groups got pissed at each other over a girl and disrespect and a bunch of bystanders got pegged. It happens.

tumblr_nsfp9qInTP1txw71lo7_400.gif

If It's black on black violence it should be forgotten about by daybreak.

3 people arrested.

definitely playing out like a parking lot scuffle gone awry by stronger trigger fingers than cognitive competence

So this one doesn't look Islamic, that's a bit of a relief.
So how is it going to end up being the police's fault?

I'm a little amazed you let people get away with all the dindus dude.
I honestly had no idea what that word meant, and I was too lazy to look it up. I looked it up.

The denotation isn't a slur. If we prohibited that, then we'd have to prohibit "thug". Just not there, yet. The fact that guys like me are oblivious to the term should be proof enough of that.

I honestly had no idea what that word meant, and I was too lazy to look it up. I looked it up.

The denotation isn't a slur. If we prohibited that, then we'd have to prohibit "thug". Just not there, yet. The fact that guys like me are oblivious to the term should be proof enough of that.

Thanks for the clarification. I could still put a check on the word nuffin' in my vocabulary.

is it not being used as a racial pejorative?
No, for the simple reason that it isn't being used to describe the whole race. In fact, the only linguistic relationship to race inherent to the term on an etymological (i.e. constructional) relationship is to its foundation in urban slang (i.e. Ebonics). I'm going to venture a guess that right now it's strongest connection to a pejorative racial value is derived from the people who use it, and how they use it.

Cable's racist as fuck, we all know that, but he's playing inside the lines. A comparable established term that comes to mind is "cholo".

Of course it's a slur, specifically against black people.
Let me know if you see it applied to white people, but you won't.

Back