News Breakin UFC Signs 3-0 Mike Diamond

DseGOydU8AAWt6r.jpg

They now have two guys out of CKB gym that have very little MMA experience. Carlos Ulberg made his UFC debut with a 3-0 record and 1 of those wins being on the Dana White Contender Series. So At least he had that. But this guy got 3 wins and has fought only cans or at least no notable opponent.

Izzys team mate from City Kickboxing.

images

How much you wanna bet he gonna get starched?

They now have two guys out of CKB gym that have very little MMA experience. Carlos Ulberg made his UFC debut with a 3-0 record and 1 of those wins being on the Dana White Contender Series. So At least he had that. But this guy got 3 wins and has fought only cans or at least no notable opponent.
Don't forget Jacob Malkoun

Little experience??? The man has 60 plus kick boxing fights. He been in combat sports for over a decade

Well he comes from a great gym, maybe the best in the world so I'm sure he's good, I guess we'll find out, no easy fights in the UFC.

Don't forget Jacob Malkoun
Yes, the same thing with him. He got in because of Whittaker, and Ulberg and Diamond got in because of Adesanya. I kind of feel like they are taking in guys from the Oceanic region and those guys are very untested. They shouldn't just take them in because of who they know. I mean there are some great prospects in both Europe and the US that have to become a champion in another organization before getting the attention of the UFC. For example LFA, M1, Cage Warriors, etc.

Little experience??? The man has 60 plus kick boxing fights. He been in combat sports for over a decade
His opponents in MMA so far are not good at all. If he took on some better comp before going to the UFC or at least got on to this season's Contender Series then it's a different story.

Also, It's not like he's Gökhan Saki or something. I understand why the UFC took that opportunity, but even then it ended up as a complete failure.

Also if you learned to read, you would see that I said very little MMA experience. Kickboxing is different.

Back