BREAKIN Ross Pearson Just Got Killed by Rolling Thunder

tenor.gif

Top shelf KO.

Why was this move to the worldwide MMA when there's that other bare-knuckle thread in the UFC forum?

Guy can't catch a break... Thought he retired? Guess he didn't want to.

Have you never seen Badr Hari get rolling thundered?
And getting his chin shattered into pieces?

Also Ross had a few good fights in the UFC, but it seems he is just done. In fact, he should have already stopped putting himself in danger.

It was easy to see he was good enough for the lower tier, but he lacked what it took for the next step... he spent his prime with the lower tier guys, getting beat by the guys above him, and now he's getting beat by those he was supposed to defeat...

Just saw it on IG, my man Ross can't catch a break... Damn

Akira Maeda's signature move. But in pro wrestling, if you spin fast to generate more power, audience might miss it. So Maeda was doing slowly putting body weight to the kick.

Looks a lot like what Zaromskis did to
Bruno Carvahlo. That was vicious!

Rolling thunder is dangerous because your opponent dont expect that and he is confused with your body langugage in moment when you started.Reason is,ofc,because fighters very rare used it.
EDIT Sorry because font,i dont now how to fix letter to normal font

Last edited:
Why was this move to the worldwide MMA when there's that other bare-knuckle thread in the UFC forum?
If you mean the stickied thread that is for live events, they put them in the subforum that gets the most traffic, but you can't expect them to leave every single unrelated thread in UFC Discussion, and why should they make an exception for a few individuals who think posting a tweet is somehow a big achievement that the entire forum needs to see and respect? If people are truly interested in MMA outside of the UFC they know where the sub is. Mayberry gets a lot of traffic as does the War Room and those are much further down the list of subforums, people appear to have no problem finding those so why would they struggle to find the one directly below UFC Discussion?

Damn always loved Ross from tuf 3
Know what I mean
Edit thinking of wrong one . Just watched vid

Rolling thunder is dangerous because your opponent dont expect that and he is confused with your body langugage in moment when you started.Reason is,ofc,because fighters very rare used it.
EDIT Sorry because font,i dont now how to fix letter to normal font

lol'd

Back