BREAKIN Ross Pearson Just Got Killed by Rolling Thunder

Holy fuck. Like he actually landed that. I don’t care what level of fighting organization your at. That’s a fucking wild KO. If that happened in the UFC we would never see the end of it.

Big yikes how he arched his body for a bigger head to mat impact.

That's not nice. Put "dieded" in the title.
giphy.gif

Holy fuck. Like he actually landed that. I don’t care what level of fighting organization your at. That’s a fucking wild KO. If that happened in the UFC we would never see the end of it.

Crazy how he was able to whip his leg around at that angle and hit still, I don't think any fighter could have seen that coming in and landing

It's not pleasant to read that,and some might not be aware of the fight. You should change it.

C'mon man that clip is gonna be everywhere by morning, helax. If you get THAT upset about someone you don't know idk what to say really.

C'mon man that clip is gonna be everywhere by morning, helax. If you get THAT upset about someone you don't know idk what to say really.
I'm not upset,but as an inspiration to all young and up and coming posters,I,HHJ,advise you to change this before the mods pick up the scent. I hear the hounds baying as we speak. The mod booth door is creaking open.

Damn near unavoidable. Who would’ve expected that?

There’s an old saying...

If you’re coming on, then come on!

I'm not upset,but as an inspiration to all young and up and coming posters,I,HHJ,advise you to change this before the mods pick up the scent. I hear the hounds baying as we speak. The mod booth door is creaking open.
It's been changed for quite awhile buddeh!

Idc if they change it, their right.

As a forum dedicated to many forms of violence though, I'm really surprised at how soft this place is sometimes

"Oh shit"

Lmao even the commentator cracked

Idc if they change it, their right.

As a forum dedicated to many forms of violence though, I'm really surprised at how soft this place is sometimes
Violence? Nooooo
It's really about the friends you make along the way.

{<hhh]

so mods merge a controversially titled thread into another controversially titled thread.

nice one guys.

Back