News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

<DontBelieve1>

Doesnt prevent transmission

The "Vaccine" doesn't stop the transmission of the virus but yet the same clowns that yelled "follow the science" are still saying stuff like that dude said. Plus if you've been vaccinated why the heck would you care if someone else has or not. If i'm wearing a helmet and you aren't I could careless.

He's 44, and holyfield is 58. Evander is much closer to being a senior. He says he feels amazing, but who knows, dude might just want the $$.

Also, we are getting to that place where people could get seriously hurt or die. Not saying this is the fight.

This is awful for Vitor Belfort. Isn’t there like 9 weight classes between Holyfield and De la Hoya ?

Must have gotten it from a crazy anti-vaxxer because vaccinated ppl don't get covid

Vitor gonna make that money now lol! He is goign to get fucking beat. Plus Oscar used the rape thing to try to get more buys smfh

Oscar without being high is one of the most unlikeable people on the planet. This is all bs probably planned from the start, or not. Who cares, no one was going to pay for this.

now high Oscar, that dude is awesome. ussssrrr BAYBEYYYYYYYY

Holyfield will kill Belfort. LMAO.
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

I have a feeling Vitor won't be fighting. Rather it will be

Evander Holyfied vs. Evander Kane.

Back