News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

not confirmed, no posible, no announced in boxrec....the real deal boxing in pro bout with almost 60 years and few days os advise??? no posible

it seemed to me the money behind boxing would stop this after anderson won his match and the way oscar is these days and the size difference. i was either expecting it to not take place or be a weird fucking fight where half the people go was that rigged?
they will def try to set up vitor like they did to mir, its the game boxing is playing right with its marketing to compete with mma
Please. Boxing's popularity doesn't somehow hinge on Holyfield ( or anyone else for that matter ) beating up on Vitor Belfort.

Holyfield has a lot of damage, you just need to listen to him. Maybe he has slowed down enough for this to be competitive. I 100% want to see this fight

Can't believe Oscar contracted Covid to avoid the Phenom.
Doesn’t need to be positive. Take a couple of those tests and one will come up false positive pretty quick

Vitor should pull chute
I don’t believe a near 60 year old man is stepping in on 1 week notice, Holyfield has probably been preparing for this for months just in case something like this went down

Damn evander still looking strong,I wonder how his cardio is.

So someone testing positive for a virus that has just this year killed 400 000 people in brazil alone is "ducking" his opponent. God please put some brain into the ts and everyone else writing this nonsense.

Yes most people have only mild symptoms but you multiply the virus. Brainiacs everywhere. :D

Imagine if they really drug tested both fighters now and retroactively. You could fill up swimming pools with the juice flowing through both of their bodies.

Not sure how I would feel about Holyfield, on the other hand he could do very well, but if he gets beaten up or KO'd badly by the much younger Vitor, it's just a shitty look all around.

Back