Breakfast

You wake up with food already in your mouth? wow.:icon_surp

Yes i know. But really, I go get a snack or somthing just to get my motabalism going. Go take a shower than return to the kitchen and eat a full meal.

It depends on the day, if I take the kids to daycare then I get to have a brisk 20-30 min walk before breakfast. Other chases I eat pretty much within an hour upon wakening. I found that I dont get enough protein and eat too little anyways so I started uping the breakfast. Now it looks like this:

1.5 dls (1cup?) of whey with water.
1.5 dls of oats nuke'd with 2dls of wholemilk, when done I add raisins and olive oil in it.
2 whole eggs, fried, yolk left nice and leaky
two slices of wholegrain oat toas with butter
2 fishoil caps
Large cup of coffee with wholemilk.

That does about 75g of protein, 80g of carbs and 35g of fats.

Its goood.

Here's the major problem I have, I am NEVER hungry in the morning, NEVER EVER. It usually takes me at least 3-4 hours after I wake up to get any sort of hunger going.

yeah sounds like your ****bolism isn't switched on yet, either from not being on from the night before, or not being on because you're the walking dead in the morning.

pro tip: right after you get out of bed, sprint up a stair case two steps at a time until you get hungry

running from cougars guarantees hunger

i am another who cant eata solid meal first thing in a morning. i tend to have a breakfast shake, 2 scoops whey, handfull of berries, handfull of oats, 1 cup whole milk and ice all blended together.. and if i feel i can i may even finish with a banana! lol i really cant face solid food for at least 3 hours!

I am starving in the morning!

If I am cutting weight as I am just now- I only eat about 50g of porridge in water, spoonfull of raisins, and a 10 egg white omlette (possibly with low fat cheese on it) glass of fresh orange

If I dont need to cut weight I eat about
150-200 g of museli in semi skimmed milk,
9 egg whites and 3 yolks, and whey shake in water upon wakening

Man... I'm trying to cut weight at the moment, and I've read all that stuff about kickstarting your ****bolism with a good breakfast.

I really have no appetite in the morning though.

Usually I have a liquid breakfast.
Either Greentea Soymilk, Grapefruit Juice (with a fibre supplement), a couple of egg whites with milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla essence, splenda and fibre supplement or just coffee.
On my day off work sometimes I'll grab a bowl of cereal (Allbran or Fibre Plus).

Back