Breakfast help

oat bran, raisins, banana, flaxseed nuked for 2 mintes. along with oj and cup of coffee. hour later soy protein, almonds, walnuts, banana, soymilk shake.

Why do you have all that soy? Also is it soy isolate or soy concentrate?

Try protein and fruit. Not alot carbs in the morning especially if you have a evening training session. Replacing some carbs with protein is also a great way to shed off some body fat.

Why do you have all that soy? Also is it soy isolate or soy concentrate?

you think that's too much? it's soy isolate. i have high cholesterol in my family and i'm trying to get some protein from sources other than meat and eggs.

That's what I do, except with double the protein [half whey/half casein]/milk and no eggs (salmonella)..though I was just reading up it and found this:

'If an egg does contain Se, the numbers in a freshly laid egg probably will be small and, if the eggs are properly refrigerated, will not multiply enough to cause illness in a healthy person.'

I properly refrigerate my eggs..so it's safe to eat raw eggs, right? How do they taste in a shake, anyways?

I only put 1 or 2 in so I don't tast them at all. I think I might try to double my protein to add a few pounds

what i found good for breakfast was having a protien shake with some banana and a piece of flax bread with natural peanut butter... not that fake high fat / calorie crap

Today my breakfast was A hot cup of water with oats in them. And 2 fish oil pills,vitaminc,vitamin e. and some strawberries.

what i found good for breakfast was having a protien shake with some banana and a piece of flax bread with natural peanut butter... not that fake high fat / calorie crap

you realize all peanut butter is high fat right? its the nature of the peanut

High-quality protein with veggies + slow-digesting carbohydrates and healthy fats:

Omelet (turkey, green peppers, and spinach)

Cream of Rye cereal

walnuts + 2 fish oil caps

Back