#breakbones

Jon is a tough dude he will blow through rehab without any hurdles. He is a champ

DC got his ass kicked lol.

That wasn't really an ass kicking.

That was an athletic contest where one guy was a bit better than the other.

If that amount of reaching makes you feel better, have at it.

TS this is your worst thread, but I'll give you a pass because I usually like your threads.

Dc set out to #breakbones and in a way he did. He set up the match that ended bones. Symbolism is something else people. DC literally broke bones and he didn't even need to win the match to do it.

Jones said we bought the wrong shirt but did we really?

#breakbones . God is good people

WOW! There are so many broken souls about JBJ beating DC.... LMFAO at the butthurt DC kiddies.
DC had his chance guys and he came up short very short. He got beaten at his own game outwrestled outclassed everywhere...you fanboys need to acknowledge and appreciate that your boy lost in the ring at 182 and no amount of Coke or keyboard warrioring is gonna change that...LMFAO

That wasn't really an ass kicking.

That was an athletic contest where one guy was a bit better than the other.

I saw an Olympic wrestler outwrestled and outstruck and treated like a child in the last two rounds.

DC is a monster but Jones whooped him.

Jon is a tough dude he will blow through rehab without any hurdles. He is a champ

post-30186-I-see-what-you-did-there-gif-C-XQ2S.gif

Dc set out to #breakbones and in a way he did. He set up the match that ended bones. Symbolism is something else people. DC literally broke bones and he didn't even need to win the match to do it.

There it is, ladies and gents. Someone with a much longer reach than Jones.

It's hard for some to confront, but with the sus T ratio, the drugs, it seems that DC (or JJ's fear of him) pushed Jon to break and start taking PED's and Cocaine to boost his self belief, or at least go even harder on those PEers to the point that he has finally been caught.

Jesus this is some sad shit right here. The guy is still champ and has a long career ahead of him, He fucked up people do that, but that doesn't mean he's done

Jesus this is some sad shit right here. The guy is still champ and has a long career ahead of him, He fucked up people do that, but that doesn't mean he's done

Until jon jones fights again I'll say he's retired

I saw an Olympic wrestler outwrestled and outstruck and treated like a child in the last two rounds.

Look, Jones won the fight, no doubt about it, but not by much. He had to work for it, and never had Cormier in trouble.

"Whooped him" is insane hyperbole. "Treated him like a child" obviously doesn't mean hurting him.

By a guy who is now suspected of using PED's and who has pissed hot for Cocaine, the original PED.

It may not have been a fair contest.

I've got a household income in the $185-200k range (CA working class), with money in the bank, and I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever,ever pay $100 for a t-shirt.

Jones had a strong 4th round when DC started to fade, Jon tried to hold Dc up against the cage for most of the first three minutes of the 5th round and DC tried to take Jon down while they were up against the cage for mot of the last two minutes

I love DC, but this thread is makin it worse

giphy.gif

Back