Bread and circuses

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I hope you sheep enjoyed the Roman gladiator games AKA the Super Bowl. The country is gone to shit, homelessness is at an all time high, but everything is ok as long as we have our circuses. Its the Roman empire all over again, and the Pope is bringing in the NWO.

101317349-180664253r.530x298.jpg

ryse-pc-games.jpg

You people disgust me.

Discuss.

Lol you make the funniest threads BA.

I was literally eating bread as I read this, but I agree.

disappointed..
thought title was a Hunger Games reference..

If its the Roman empire all over again then please at least bring Soccer kicks, knees to the head, and upkicks to the UFC and implement a yellow card system. Rome had people killing each other we mma fans are not asking for much just more excitement!

I can do without stomps but that would be cool as well!

i wonder what soup-kitchen the threadstarter attended today.

i wonder what soup-kitchen the threadstarter attended today.

Yeah go back to your circuses. Escape reality. Meanwhile, the elites are pulling the nation right from under our feet. Me? I refused to participate, until the ills of society are fixed.
Did your team win today?

I'm fully convinced you're nothing but a troll. Never really gave it much thought but it's quite obvious now.

Yeah go back to your circuses. Escape reality. Meanwhile, the elites are pulling the nation right from under our feet. Me? I refused to participate, until the ills of society are fixed.
Did your team win today?

so you did nothing to help the homeless, except to complain about others not doing anything, either. got it.

I hope you sheep enjoyed the Roman gladiator games AKA the Super Bowl. The country is gone to shit, homelessness is at an all time high, but everything is ok as long as we have our circuses. Its the Roman empire all over again, and the Pope is bringing in the NWO.

101317349-180664253r.530x298.jpg

ryse-pc-games.jpg

You people disgust me.

Discuss.

A dramatic themed soundtrack, and a zoom job on the lil' hulk mans eyes would be cool.

Shit just got real...etc...

so you did nothing to help the homeless, except to complain about others not doing anything, either. got it.

If you study history, you will discover the true purpose of the games. And I do my part.

https://endalltyranny.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/sports-is-a-corporate-circus/

Sports is nothing more than meaningless trivia which people watch, read about and talk day after day and waste their precious time and energy. Teens, old people, man, women, nearly everyone seems to have his mind preoccupied with sports. Earlier I couldn’t understand how is it that there is something known as professional sports (I mean are you serious that an individual spends his life kicking a ball or hitting one) and also how come these sports persons get so much media attention and they are projected as Icons and Idols whom everyone should follow. (I don’t know about you but to me that appears to be a joke in itself). Nevertheless I just couldn’t grasp the foolishness of the great majority of people who were obsessed with men kicking a ball around. So to search the answers for my questions, I did a bit of research and found out something very interesting that mega corporations own and sponsor all these sports channels, sports teams and sports tournaments. Its they who benefit from it. Average people apart from wasting their crucial time and energy, spend their hard-earned money to fill the bank accounts of billionaire corporate owners. So basically its all a big business in which the ordinary people have been deceived to indulge in, through clever marketing techniques applied by the mass media as even mega corporations own and control the media.

Sports is used to distract people from real issues like Disinvestment, GMO foods, FDI, increased surveillance, UID, Free trade agreements, The economic imperialism of International Financial Institutions IMF and World Bank, Inflation in prices , deregulation , privatization of nations industry, weak legislative , judiciary, executive systems, SEZ , Forex markets, Stock and commodity exchanges, UN Agenda 21, Central banks with their fiat currency, children being hyper sexualized , gruesome wars, horrific poverty and the list goes on and on. People are so obsessed with sports, they never think , discuss , question, analyse and debate real issues. These key, vital and essential issues that effect us at every level of our life get completely unnoticed.

Last edited:
Bay Area is a Carolina Panther fan.

disappointed..
thought title was a Hunger Games reference..

It was, you goose. Or, more accurately, the Hunger Games references panem et circenses, a Roman idea for keeping the masses content with food and entertainment.

Back