**Brazillian Commision to Review Rousimar Palhares Stoppage**

Even if they're mad about the stoppage, it still does nothing to support the argument that Pierce deserves a rematch. Palhares still ran him over, whether he held on to the heel hook for an extra second or not.

Screw the commission. The UFC should review it and cut him.

Puzzies. Its MMA FFS.
Can't the Brazilian commission is caving to pressure from the Sherdog forums.

Regarding rematch, why? Is Pierce not going to charge in knee-first in the next fight? Phil Claud needs to be reprimanded along with Palhares for that 'game plan'.

I don't agree with a suspension. Fine, yes. That should get the point across, and he'd likely not do it again. If he does, sure. Then slap 9 months on him.

He's been suspended for this exact same thing before.

I don't agree with a suspension. Fine, yes. That should get the point across, and he'd likely not do it again. If he does, sure. Then slap 9 months on him.

He already did it to Drawl, why would he learn from this one?

If they review it, what is the worst that could theortically happen? Could they take away Palhare's entire purse or something along those lines?

it was fine imo. Just yell at him and move on. I know Pierce is upset but it's not over when he taps.

Fine him and give it to Pierce. He held it for too long.

He's Brazilian, the committee meeting will probably break out in "You will die" chants every time Pierce name is mentioned while big plastic ass ladies in g strings bring them coffee.

it was not for several seconds, no more than second after the ref jumped in... and a rematch?

Pierce: "Hey Dana, I deserve a rematch"

Dana: why?

Pierce: hmmmm mother fuc*** subed sooo hard! its not fair!!

dana: oook...

I called it lol, damn why did I not bet this card.

I don't know what you guys saw during the weigh ins but I thought Paul Harris looked as juicy as ever even if he was 15 pounds lighter.

Mike Pierce better enjoy walking as much as he can before the fight because after Palhares slaps on the leg lock, he'll be rolling around in a wheelchair.

its pretty fuct up. dude has a history of doing this. i love his style but dudes not all there sometimes.

meh, it was like one second longer than when the ref jumped in... if this were in the ufc he might get some punishment.. since its his second (third) offense. guy is nutty forreal

Back