Brazilianfightwear and Vitamins & Minerals SUCK!!!

siavash

White Belt
Reaction score
About 2 months ago I purchased a BLACK VITAMINS & MINERALS KIMONO (GI) / TRIBAL SERIES from http://www.brazilianfightwear.com. It cost me 155$.

After only one week the patches started to fall of and after another week the seams on it did not hold, so basically the whole kimono is just falling apart.

So I started to mail brazilianfightwear but after about 10 mails with no answer i tryed to contacted Vitamins & Minerals but they also did not answer any of my emails.

So dont buy any thing from brazilianfightwear because there service is awful and don't get anything from VM because there quality sucks.

That sucks, dude. Maybe you should contact the Better Business Bureau.

man that sucks- The quality of V+M GI are varied- many have complained that patches fall off after a few months.

brazilian fight wear post on this forum- maybe you could sort something out

Sucks for you man, sorry to hear that.

Personally I have only dealt one time with BFW and their rep on this forum was great in answering my questions.

This is not the first time I hear bad stuff about V&M quality. Their stuff looks great but I am gonna stay away from it now I've heard another bad story about their gear.

thats why i dont buy vitamins and minerals.. i hear to many varied things about their kimonos.

I always buy from Brazilian Fight wear and always had good results sorry about the mishap man

Sorry to hear about that bro. I hope things can get sorted out for ya though.

Little Mac said:
I always buy from Brazilian Fight wear and always had good results sorry about the mishap man

If they are as great as you say let's see if they come in here and help me after 2 month's

siavash said:
About 2 months ago I purchased a BLACK VITAMINS & MINERALS KIMONO (GI) / TRIBAL SERIES from http://www.brazilianfightwear.com. It cost me 155$.

After only one week the patches started to fall of and after another week the seams on it did not hold, so basically the whole kimono is just falling apart.

So I started to mail brazilianfightwear but after about 10 mails with no answer i tryed to contacted Vitamins & Minerals but they also did not answer any of my emails.

So dont buy any thing from brazilianfightwear because there service is awful and don't get anything from VM because there quality sucks.

Siavash,

First of all we ALWAYS answered your emails. In case you don't remember we will help you, we'll use stretches of the text directly from the conversation we had thru email.

You first stated that the patches of your gi were falling apart. We offered a free kit of VM patches for you (almost a $40 value) and you didn't agree, no problem, it's your right.

After that you told us that now the gi was falling apart, we promptly offered you to exchange and cover the costs of reshipping the gi back to us. Since you didn't want another VM gi we wrote you:

Hello XXXX,

We can refund your credit card or you can choose another product from our store.

Here is the retuning info again:

Please mail it to:
Brazilianfightwear
XXX
XXX
XXX

Don't forget to write RMA#XXXXX outside your box.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Siavash (11/10/05):
Oki I will sedn the gi to you on monday. I will probebly go out and buy a new one tomorrow becauce of the wait so I was wodering if you could give me back the mony for the gi insted of sending me a new one

Siavash (11/14/2005):
I have tought about it and if you can't pay my back I would like to chang to a Koral kimono, because i have read a lot of good things about it. I dont want a new VM.
I also talked to the posteloffic here in sweden the shipping cost will be about 30-50$. Do you know any other way to send the kimono back?

BFW 11/16/05):
I think that regular mail is the cheapest way to send the gi. We can't do anything if we don't receive the gi. When we receive a defective kimono we send it to the manufacturer and they change it for us. Please advise on how to proceed.

Siavash (11/29/2005):
Thats sonuds good and i was woundering if when you send the gi to VM if you could ask them to send an blue insded of black.
And I was thinking of purchasing a koral will im waiting for my VM. The shipping cost will be about 40$ and i would pay 60$ more, i tought you would be so nice to giva a discount or some thing for my wait. Or what do you think???

Siavash (11/29/2005):
Im waiting on your answer!!!
Im getting tired of waiting, im going to contact VM my self and tell them how you treat there customers. After that im going to write on sherdog and other forums about your customer service!!! take care =))

Please note that the last 2 emails sent were on (11/29/2005) That is... TODAY. We didn't even had time to answer to your email and you're already here complaining about VM and our company.

Since you wrote on your last email that "Im waiting on your answer!!!" looks like you're pissed off with the lack of communication. I don't know if you tried to talk to us after your last email of 11/16/05, we didn't receive any email from you during this period.

We totally understand that you're disappointed with the gi but we did everything that we could do to solve this situation.

We sell a LOT of VM gi's and we NEVER had any complaints about their quality, if you received a defective gi that does not mean that "their quality sucks", that kind of thing is something that can happen to any product from any manufacturer.

As we told you before, it's very important that we receive the defective gi to exchange it with the manufacturer so they can find out what really happened and try to improve their product.

Check your inbox and let us know how you want to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

Pedro Barcellos

BFW are one of the top companies in the field and I have no doubt Pedro would do his utmost to sort out your problems. When a dealer ships abroad, there are potentially massive problems for them. A returned item can cost two or three times the cost of the original item and with a gi that is a big cost implication.

Kudos to BFW for dealing with this moronic customer like a pro.

BFW just went up a notch in my book.

My next piece of equipment is coming from BFW, congrats on the classy retort bfw!

Wow BFW, looks like you took care of some serious damage control like a Pro. My hats off to ya bro, great job.

A_bomb47
Little Mac
Gsoares2
Fightgear UK
b0b
desertbake
Weonlywonsixtwo
Soid
Adino

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

BFW

For the record - I own a V&M Gi that I got from BFW and it's held up fine for 8 months now.

Wow at last ill got your attention!!! How about fixing this problem so i can start training

^
You've been owned buddy.

Stop bitching about good retailers when they actually offer you great customer service.

BTW, Gameness Gi's are the real deal.

BFW said:
A_bomb47
Little Mac
Gsoares2
Fightgear UK
b0b
desertbake
Weonlywonsixtwo
Soid
Adino

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

BFW
NP I always get my gear from here no where else..All my Gear has came to me top notch...

Back