Brazilian (Portuguese) rap?

Anyone know the group in that Rickson highlight that begins with the braveheart theme, then gos to Brazilian rap, then ands with something from Evznescance? The rap was the best part of that. If no one here knows, I will send a PM or email to the highlight maker guy who made it.

muerteverde said:
Anyone know the group in that Rickson highlight that begins with the braveheart theme, then gos to Brazilian rap, then ands with something from Evznescance? The rap was the best part of that. If no one here knows, I will send a PM or email to the highlight maker guy who made it.

Yeah I saw that highlight, it's an awesome song I'd like to know what it is too.

here's all of em off the top of my head

RAP::
Conspirao
Kaiser E.

ROCK::
Sepultura
Chicano Science
Soulfly
NailBomb

BTW I think you notice that almost all the brazilian rock groups have Max Calavera. Pretty cool that they used the gracies in that video "Attitude"...anybody got a link?

Since this is the grappling forum, listen to DJ Sadam, I know, I know, the name might throw you off a little, but he is a BJJ Black belt from Rio (ask about him to your instructors), and he has some JJ rap.
Paulo, the bass player from sepultura trains with us on and off. We go to his bar all the time (bunker lounge).

soft music: zeca baleiro, adriana calcanhoto, chico buarque (THE BEST... if you understand his lyrics), jobim, mamonas assassinas, barao vermelho, los hermanos (very, very good), chico cience

rap - racionais, rappa, gabriel o pensador (I'm not to keen on rap)

hard - charlie brown, sepultura, raimundos (one of my fav's along with sepultura), soulfly, ratos de porao, among many others . .

VagabondMusashi said:
Na Moral is by Jota Quest. I find this band repulsive but it is pretty huge here.
The funk is Furac

old thread but ill add.....

I listen to a lot of Marcelo D2
his stuff is bad ass and i highly recommend it.

here are his best songs

vai vendo
loadeando
Eu tiro Onda
Qual è

also can someone hook me up with a link to download Apaga Mas Não Bate by pregador luo, i cant find that song anywhere and i need it!

thanks

the us has hip hop
spanish speaking countries have reggae-ton
brasil has funky. hahah

Check out the OTM boys videos. It got some sick Brazilian rap on there. Checkout Mat Burn, Dengue Fever, and Scar tissue.

www.onthemat.com

hey flibb, it says that the apaga mas nao bate song is a text document.

can you give me another link, thanks man

My cousin brought me a Marcelo D2 album while in Beijing (weird, huh?). The name of the album is something along the line of "searching for a beautiful beat".

I was pleasantly surprised. The beats remind of Pharcyde from back in the day. His delivery is pretty good.

You can find him on Amazon.

Walt Ruckus said:
I was wondering if any of you fellow "all things Brazilian -nuthuggers" would know any wicked Brazilian rap groups? I bet there is a whole lot of 'em. So let's hear it!

Gabriel O Pensador
Marcelo D2
Mc's Emergentes
Estaca Zero
Rude Boy Style
Lenda Viva
Pula Na Muvuca
Prioridade
Zona Norte
A Maldicao Do Samba

Back