Brazilian (Portuguese) rap?

I rember some cool songs i heard on brazilian MTV a few years back: Some song going : " Na moral, na moral" and also that Brazilian funk music which is just wicked...

Half Boston Crab said:
Wrong forum.

No it's not! There's not a single chance I'm going to lay my foot on any other forum on Sherdog. They all suck shit, huuuuge fucking shit. And besides, I bet people here are interested in Brazilian culture.

Did I mention that every other forum on Sherdog sucks shit?

Their are a few BJJ songs out there as well , Try Fucarc 2ooo ( The name is misspelled ) . Also try Mondo Beat if you like tribal music , Mondo Beat is a comp album . All the artists are cool .

Na Moral is by Jota Quest. I find this band repulsive but it is pretty huge here.
The funk is Furac

Anyone know the name of this song/have it on MP3?

http://rapidshare.de/files/3884694/SUBS.mpg.html

Also, this is a great GRAPPLING VIDEO, thus further validifying this thread's existence in this forum.

Please help me get this song, so I can add it to my workout playlist. They mention a LOT of top BJJ practitioners, so it may be that "Fuck Arch 2000" or whatever. If it is, hit me up. I love this tune.

Thanks for the hook up, Vagabond. Any chance of getting a translation of the song? I can only follow small parts of it, with help from my wife (she's fluent in Spanish, and I had four years of Latin... So basically, we're guessing at every other word or so, but many are very similar), and of course I recognize the technique and fighter names.

Awesome song.

stephensharp said:
Thanks for the hook up, Vagabond. Any chance of getting a translation of the song? I can only follow small parts of it, with help from my wife (she's fluent in Spanish, and I had four years of Latin... So basically, we're guessing at every other word or so, but many are very similar), and of course I recognize the technique and fighter names.

Awesome song.

The lyrics are nowhere to be found on the net, and translating it from the clip will very likely take some time, so it might take long before I get back to you.

VagabondMusashi said:
The lyrics are nowhere to be found on the net, and translating it from the clip will very likely take some time, so it might take long before I get back to you.

No problem, my friend. I tried a couple times to look up the artist or the song, then I was just going to run it through babel fish, or pour over it with my wife for awhile. Any help is appreciated.

There's an amazing power metal band from, I think, Brazil. Angra, anyone?

racionais, 509-3,ndee naldinho, de menos crime, fa

Does anyone know the song arona comes out with lately?

Im runnin around all day screaming APAGA MAS N

is there no rap with happy spirit i think rio has?

Back