Brazilian on Brazilian crime: Mutante vs Monstro at UFC on FOX 19!

Mutante's last shot here. Hoping he pulls it off. After seeing Caio's foolish behavior after the Samman fight, it'd be nice to see him humbled once again.

Brazilian heads are going to explode now that none of them know who to cheer for.

Caio gonna brutally KO him.

Mods, how about a poll?

Source: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...te-enfrenta-caio-monstro-dia-16-de-abril.html

Damn, I wanna see Mutante get a KO win for a change, but his chin is really suspicious, to say the least. I hope he wrecks Magalhães after that blood spitting at the Josh fight, but it is highly unlikely it happens. Anyway, still going with Mutante by TKO.

cezar-mutante-x-caio-monstro-magalhaes.jpg

im still wondering how mutante beat Thiago Santos???

Mutante's last shot here. Hoping he pulls it off. After seeing Caio's foolish behavior after the Samman fight, it'd be nice to see him humbled once again.
Came here to say this. Hope to see him KOed this time, still can't believe he did that

Every time I think of Mutante, pretty boy CB shows up in my head shoulder rolling and KOing him. Dat sweet science. Can't beat dat sweet science.

Good to see Ferreira is moving back to 185. I hope he knocks Magalhaes' head off and the UFC cuts him

I hate Magalhaes attitude but I still think he beats Mutante.

Back