Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/04/mma-fighter-joyce-vieira-beats-up-public-masturbator

Amateur MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has made headlines after she beat up a man she alleged was publicly masturbating over her and her friend. Speaking with newspaper Metrópoles, she said the man, Josenei Ferreira Viana, was "groaning" and masturbating. She added that she approached him and asked him to stop, but he continued to masturbate so she proceeded to punch and kick him.

In the pictures seen below, the 27-year-old fighter can be seen intimdating the man until he left. Upon his arrest, Viana said that he was slimply urinating. Vieira, meanwhile, alleged that when she asked him to stop, he responded by saying, "Why, don't you like it? Come here."

Maria@mariamariasabe

Joice Vieira, una luchadora, golpeó a un acosador que se masturbaba cuando ella y una amiga posaban para tomarse fotos

6:05 PM - Apr 17, 2019

17 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The man has since been released, and understandably Vieira isn't happy about it. "We feel powerless. It’s very strange because he’s going to be in the same city as me, and who knows he might be in the same places," she told the New York Post. "That’s why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that (in similar situations) they didn’t file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe."

The case against Viana is still ongoing.

<{hfved}> Jesus, can't a man rub one out in peace ?? When will the demonizing of men's sexuality stop ??

#MEN'S ORGASMS MATTER

She beat up some guy for whipping it out on her? Just blew any chance that Dana will hire her now.

cd7.gif

It turned out to be Ryan the Master Bader.

Thought this was about Louis C K. I misjudged you TS

Hope she is going to jail after beating the man. If a girl was mastrubating on the beach watching me and i beat her up i for sure would go there.

so she's walking around in that outfit and shows her ass and cause stimulation

but you have to fight the urge to be stimulated

alhamdulillah

Dresses like a whore for a photo shoot to sexually arouse men, gets annoyed when a man gets sexually aroused.

She didn't like seeing the physical manifestation of the truth behind the glamour and the cameras.

The end game of that glamour is always a fat guy jerking off.

Women like to pretend Instagram and swimwear shoots are all about empowerment and positivity, so they hate seeing the truth being served up to them.

Where are they with hardly any clothes on?

Beating up the mentally disabled.. Clearly that guy wasn't right in the head.
Such a brave girl!....

Media got this all wrong. That man paid very good money for her services. Just a convenient excuse for her because she got caught.

Back