Brazilian Gameness Gear

S

sir-elric

i found this fooling around the net

http://www.gameness.com.br/english/index.htm

what i found to be quite unique is that they give you the option to tailor you a gi (i dnt know if use the right term, to make a gi based on measurements of your body).

has any one had any experience with them ?

Is this a fake Gameness dealer? I bought a Gameness Kimono years ago from the US. It's great (although I added some Atama pants for a wider fit). Very high quality stuff but non of that crap on the website looks quite right. What gives?

Is this a fake Gameness dealer? I bought a Gameness Kimono years ago from the US. It's great (although I added some Atama pants for a wider fit). Very high quality stuff but non of that crap on the website looks quite right. What gives?

As I understand it they are 2 different companies. Gameness (U.S.) had issues with the Brazilians and no longer get their gi's from there. The Gameness (U.S.) kimonos are made in Pakistan. I'm sure there is more to the story. Maybe Fozzy can fill us in on some details?

Gameness brazil is fake. accordign to the gameness u.s site

i don't think it is fake, i have seen some good quality stuff from from gameness brasil on some class mates and i like thier kimonos.

they probably had some falling out like yudan and mkimonos and made their own line under the same name. idk maybe someone w/ some facts can shed some light as opposed to just saying their fake

i don't think it is fake, i have seen some good quality stuff from from gameness brasil on some class mates and i like thier kimonos.

they probably had some falling out like yudan and mkimonos and made their own line under the same name. idk maybe someone w/ some facts can shed some light as opposed to just saying their fake

what happened between yudan and mkimonos

from what i understand:

"Gameness" has always been and is still an US based company. It just gave out contracts to brasilian factories. Now... for whatever reason there was a falling out between the us operations and the manufacturer in brasil. Even after the fallout the manufacturer kept on using the name "gameness"... There were lawsuits, ect. From what i understand of the situation... It's like this:

Say Nike has a manufacturer in china and decides to use another manufacturer, and the manufacturer in china keeps pumping out products with "NIKE" on it.

Personally... I know my teamates love the us gameness gis and know that it's a great quality gi.

what happened between yudan and mkimonos

from what i understood mkimonos was the main company. there was a split and one group started yudan and the other lutador americano. couple years later machados came back. I could be wrong but that is what i got from it

BGG is nothing more than a counterfeit product. If it comes from Brazil it is NOT a true Gameness period.

Tim

from what i understood mkimonos was the main company. there was a split and one group started yudan and the other lutador americano. couple years later machados came back. I could be wrong but that is what i got from it

i thought lutador americano/ M-KIMONOS was like cage walk to sprawl-- a cheaper economic version but still with good quality

i thought lutador americano/ M-KIMONOS was like cage walk to sprawl-- a cheaper economic version but still with good quality

naw they might be a diffrent cut but they are the same thing, you are basically paying for a name.

Back