Brazilian fighters are richer than US fighters.

James Edwart

Longdongus
@Yellow
Reaction score
Due to currency. I was checking old events payouts and thought about this. In UFC 194, Demian Maia made U$177000,00 beating Gunnar Nelson. That is 600.000 BRL (The brazilian currency). 600.000 BRL is a hell a lot of money here, and if you are any smart, you'll never have to work again. Btw Maia is just an example.

Dumb logic

Nope Standard of Living is a huge factor. Where it is low, You will find that kind of surroundings more cheap if it's high then living cost rise up proportionally.

Why would anyone care?
Fucking lol.

Money is like the #1 topic on this forum since Conor is a thing.

So many guys on this forum only care about how much money a guy makes. Mainly Conor fans.

Also the DJ controversy is mostly about money.

Technically they're exactly the same but yes, costs of living etc are generally substantially less in lesser developed countries.

Actually true

You're actually a king in the philippines if you have 10k dollars

That's 500,000 there converted
Yeah but it doesn't mean anything. Should the UFC pay fighters based on where they reside?

You're from US here is 150K! You're Brazilian 50K is good enough for you!

To say you are a king in the Philippines with 500.000 pesos is just pure ignorance.

Fucking lol.

Money is like the #1 topic on this forum since Conor is a thing.

So many guys on this forum only care about how much money a guy makes. Mainly Conor fans.

Also the DJ controversy is mostly about money.

We need a separate sport where the competition is just contract negotiations, all this discussion of fighting is pointless. I want to see joe rogan do a hype job video describing how dana is in deep with las vegas gangsters but demetrious johnson can use his twitch followers to overwhelm the mob boss on social media. I want to hear Ving Rhames narrate an embedded episode about how mark hunts dad was bald and he cant take any more shit from dana, which is why he will never stop fighting for a better contract, until he or dana is dead. And we need to bring ariel in on this too, he is for some reason completely fixated on financials

Due to currency. I was checking old events payouts and thought about this. In UFC 194, Demian Maia made U$177000,00 beating Gunnar Nelson. That is 600.000 BRL (The brazilian currency). 600.000 BRL is a hell a lot of money here, and if you are any smart, you'll never have to work again. Btw Maia is just an example.
its not just currency exchange, but the value of money but ya you probably would be rich in a 3rd world country. its just that you would have to live in a 3rd world country also.

Stupid thread. You embarrass the good Brazilians here.

Who the hell wants to live in Brazil? Lol hell even Brazilian fighters don't want to live in a 3rd world country full of aids and trannys

Back